231 members have voted

1. 1. How well would it do?

• Bad romance 2.0
    • Applause kind of hit.
    • Unconditionally
    • MTN

Featured Posts

AuraBurqaSwag

Venus would have two aftermaths. One being a hit and loved by the GP and the fans, or when Venus will become the Marry The Night 2.0! To me, it's the Marry The Night 2.0. For one point, most people wont like it all, despite its catchy verses and chorus'. However, Venus could shine if there was no other competition! ( Adele, Beyonce)  To me Gaga should release a strong vocal ballad like Gypsy, Dope or the vocally strained GP loving MANiCURE. 

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• ManuelMonsterr

Paper Gangsta

Venus would have two aftermaths. One being a hit and loved by the GP and the fans, or when Venus will become the Marry The Night 2.0! To me, it's the Marry The Night 2.0. For one point, most people wont like it all, despite its catchy verses and chorus'. However, Venus could shine if there was no other competition! ( Adele, Beyonce)  To me Gaga should release a strong vocal ballad like Gypsy, Dope or the vocally strained GP loving MANiCURE.

How would Dope do better than Venus if it has less views on Vevo and it is selling much less copies?

You really wouldn't know tbh. DWUW sounds like an instant hit, but it's still struggling to stay in the top 20. On the other hand, a song as weird as Bad Romance was a hit.

Venus could be a hit or miss

Do you hear that? It's poison.

tumblr_lz9bu35fTe1qinilbo1_250.gif

o<(0_0)>o

I think Venus is probably going to be the 3rd single from ARTPOP. I say this because Venus was originally supposed to be the 2nd single but Gaga and Interscope decided to release DWUW first instead. So I think Gaga will try to make it up to the fans that were dissapointed by the fact that Venus was no longer going to be the 2nd single and therefore she will probably release it as the 3rd. Also there is a high probability that the video for Venus had already been finished and therefore it will be easy for Gaga to release it at the same time or close to the single. Also lets take into account the fact that Gaga typed Venus at the end of her Merry Christmas tweet. And as we already know, Gaga tends to hide hints in her tweets about something happening in the future.

Finally, it is definitely not confirmed that Venus will be the 3rd single, she could still release any other song on ARTPOP instead. But as time passes, it certainly seems more and more likely that Venus will be released next.

Might as well be so she can move on from it. She's been throwing Venus in our face for a while. [Makes sense considering the rapid single change.]

• Shadow locked this topic