231 members have voted

1. 1. How well would it do?

• Bad romance 2.0
    • Applause kind of hit.
    • Unconditionally
    • MTN

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Yes-yes-yes. Who cares what the others think. I want to hear it on the radio SO bad!  :excited2:

yeh but if it's not liked it's not gonna be picked up so you won't hear it in the radio :smh:

Edited by MonsterSaurus

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• LordDisick

Everyone said that Bad Romance wouldn't chart because it was too weird. Let's just take a moment to consider that, shall we? 

Venus is weird. I mean, it's freaking weird. I love it so much, I wish this site would stop bashing it. I think it would slay. The public complain that Gaga's music doesn't live up to her facade in terms of art value. Venus would totally challenge that. Everyone says that the GP can't relate to her because she's too weird, but I think it's the opposite. She toned down the craycray this era and it's been her least successful thus far. I think the public love to have an oddball popstar that gives them interesting sounds, imagery and concepts.

I mean, look back at some of the most iconic pop stars… Bowie, Madonna, MJ, Kate Bush, Bjork, Grace Jones. None of them were easily digestible. They were weird, exciting and pushed boundaries. That is the attraction to Gaga. Not the turn-off. We need to quit with this idea that the GP are somehow less sophisticated or intelligent than we are, as it really is not the case.

Spill that mother****ing tea :trootea: :trootea: :applause::whitney: :legend:

yeh but if it's not liked it's not gonna be picked up so you won't hear it in the radio :smh:t

I know, but they should still, it's Gaga.  :cool:

heavymlover

I like it as a fan song. I don't think it would have a really good performance outside the fanbase. But we'll see. I'd love to be wrong if this happens.

If Venus becomes the 3rd single I wouldnt be surprised. Watch her pay dust to Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams and G.U.Y and end the era here.

I mean, its not officially a Gaga album until the best songs are getting paid dust. :smh:

edit: Im here for what ever though :) every song on the albums great.

Edited by Titzlol

Kulture Kiari

I can't at yous comparing Venus (On her new album) to an single from an old album. :toofunny:

Venus will do how venus does. It's monsters like you who made Gaga upset :cryga:

tampons are available on aisle 6, on sale for $3.99. relax, it's just a thread :awkney:

Guys don;t compare it to Bad Romace. Bad Romance was something really innovative with very GP - relatable lyrics. Venus tho

this, everyones like "oh but BR was risky and look at how well it did, GP are here for wierdga" when BR wasnt risky, it was just innovate, it was still catchy and extremely relatable and everyone loved gaga back then, Venus is just too weird

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Better Day

tampons are available on aisle 6, on sale for $3.99. relax, it's just a thread :awkney:

Still, This isn't what the negativity saying Venus will flop even though the GP hasn't even heard it :toofloppy:

Together You And I!

Kulture Kiari

Still, This isn't what the negativity saying Venus will flop even though the GP hasn't even heard it :toofloppy:

but the thread itself isn't saying it will flop. it's asking how well do you "assume" it will do. assumptions can mean anything. possibilities bb.

Better Day

but the thread itself isn't saying it will flop. it's asking how well do you "assume" it will do. assumptions can mean anything. possibilities bb.

Hitler assumed all jews were non human when they weren't.

Together You And I!

• Shadow locked this topic