• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• ManuelMonsterr

I still think that is minor promotion compared to if it was an actual single. If the song does become a single, the song would be played on the radio, the song would get more TV Gaga performances, and it will also get a music video. This would increase its exposure by a huge amount. So in other words I still think not many people have been exposed to the song.

The main problem is that she has promoted it. Ignoring Swinefest (and the like), she has performed Venus during many televised promo spots... People aren't going to think "wow brand new gaga", they're going to think "I've heard this before..."

It has already gone to #1 in some countries!

CookieHWilson

Venus as a single would work just fine. It's mostly the fanbase that cares about this being scrapped and that being promoted from promo to official. General public has no ****ing idea of all of these meltdowns. My opinion is that the song itself is precious, it fits with the imagery she gave since the start and I am ready to enjoy the visual it will be able to boast. Why such a fixation over the charts, really, without having to be naif, would you really waste the potential this song has just because you can imagine 500k more people downloading another song that might sell better? Bah

Who cares. I wanna blast off.

:bunny:

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Venus? Talk about a B-side, that should be a C-side :toofunny:

More like never... G.U.Y or MANiCURE...yesss.

Edited by Sabertooth

Venus is very special and outrageous...it's pure Gaga but a little messy produced, but's it's okay, it's her  first full production.

I hope this sogs will be singles:

G.U.Y  ( It's a great pop record and catchy as hell )

GYPSY ( the song is so warm and full of love, but i hope for much more real instruments, the production on the album feels cheap and is to basic and i don't like this choir "i don't wanna be alone forver" )

MANiCURE ( that's very catchy and fun to hear, it sounds different for Gaga and something she never done before )

More possibilits: Sexxx Dreams / Venus ( both great songs, Sexxx Dreams is interesting because it sounds like something Gaga never done before and is a cool song to chill, Venus is crazy and risky, but it's just pure LOVE  :wub: )

Edited by sub

shelby loved

I think Venus should be the third single. It would sound sick on radio. It should have been the lead single. AND I like when songs and music videos are released at the same time, and since the mv is shot already they'll be able to do that. I'm not against other songs being 3rd single, but im not against venus.

Edited by 666
🐚

ChasingGhosts

My point exactly. Who but a fan and not even all fans would find that appealing?

Obviously not speaking on behalf the entire population; but like everyone I know (monsters, non monsters, casual Gaga fans, metal heads, EDM fans) love that line or think it's funny. So some people do.

But gypsy was used in the artRAVE commercial where only singles were used. So no.

inb4 it was just a collection of some of her best songs :derpGa: Edited by HausOfMarty
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Aight, venus came on at club last night and people were going craaazy. Yes it's weird but, like the OP said, the video is likely already done. I mean... My favorite part about ARTPOP is that everyone has strong opinions about their different favorites. I think it just goes to show how solid it is in it's entirety.

LordDisick

isnt it obvious. it was already chosen as the second single, with a video shot and everything, but was postponed because the label saw dwuw's potential. so now that dwuw was released, venus will be back in course. 

did u really think she was gonna have a budget to shoot another music video for another song when she already had one shot for venus?

i know alot of people already know this but i still see people thinking guy or gypsy are the 3rd single.

Edited by LordDisick

LetsGetHigh

Doesn't have to be the 3rd, but definitely a single. Lately she's been giving off many hits so it probably is the 3rd single :sweat:

• Shadow locked this topic