Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Emma talks about Gaga not visting GGD anymore! (Read inside)

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

MOLLY CYRUS

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

And the hypocrisy of saying "stan for Katy" and "stop the drama" in the same status :toofunny:

Stanning 4 this comment :worship:

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

And the hypocrisy of saying "stan for Katy" and "stop the drama" in the same status :toofunny:

Bambino

It has been very negative lately indeed but still, to completely ignore this site seems rather radical? Most of the comments are jokes anyways. Like Christina fans with their rise Lotus rise this is the beginning. We should all lighten up I guess, that includes Gaga. 

Not really. I can only imagine how she felt when she read all the negative posts, comparisons thread, flop comments from everywhere. Aren't haters enough? We should supporting her in the good and the bad. She messed up sometime this era, YES, but we shouldn't all go at her like that.

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too.

People just criticize everything and anything, no matter what she does.

We criticize her for stuff (not slaying charts constantly) that isn't her main obsession.

And what is criticism just makes her sad and depressed and self-doubting?

Edited by craig

I do not agree. She's only avoiding kids' complaints. Why do you think she doesn't take criticism from people in the business that have REAL knowledge about music, visuals, art direction, money, performances, etc? There is a huge amount of members here that think they can drive a whole career when they actually have noooo idea. It's ridiculous.

The 'stan 4 Katy' is a message from EMMA to the #1 addicts so they can stop their drama.

This!

HausOfMiklaus

She's free to do whatever she likes, but that is so weak to me.

If her expectation of her fans is to be unduly praised by them, you know where LittleMonsters.com is.

I think the problem was that it got too much. Smart critique is fine, but constant negativity? Poisonous.

Chromatislaps

I feel this forum is becoming more and more like ATRL. Stanning is not healthy, being a fan is...a fan is realistic and should give her constructive critism when needed. Music Videos take a lot more work and effort than most you can imagine. Creating music is even more time consuming (I know out of experience).

And we criticize it after a listening or view.The thing is, we compare artists/popstars  (especially female artists) as if they are pieces of meat.

Its nothing less or more, if we want Gaga back and make her feel at ease, we need to let go of the immature stanning/fanbase against fanbase mentality/comparing spirit we use all the time.

Comparing Gaga with Beyoncé for instance is like comparing a painting by Van Gogh with a painting by Leonardo Da Vinci. There is no comparison.

in the end we all have to admit an artist has high and lows in their carreer, and even when their work is good, the reception is something you can't predict. just appreciate the art that is presented to you (or not, but keep it to yourself or say it in a iltered/subtle way).

Edited by Derpplause
  • Like 1

DontDoubtDavid

Gaga not visiting GGD only supports the theory that she would rather surround herself with yes-men and yasss-twinks rather than face criticism. I get that some members go too far with their meltdowns, but there are a lot that have constructive criticism too. If her largest fansite is displeased with the era, that should be setting off alarms that what she's doing isn't working. Not all of this "negativity" is because her sales or chart positions are underwhelming. Maybe some fans aren't happy with the quality of her work?

Mmfte

Elton needs to smack some sense into this gurl. Still love her though.

Edited by DontDoubtDavid

J e s s e

"Stop the Drama, Start the Music" but tells people to start stanning for Katy Perry if we don't like what Gaga is doing, okay...

This, I'm cringing at that rn.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

The Fame Era

"Stop the Drama, Start the Music" but tells people to start stanning for Katy Perry if we don't like what Gaga is doing, okay...

I know right :smh:

• Mills locked this topic