Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Emma talks about Gaga not visting GGD anymore! (Read inside)

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

So a lot of members didn't get to see Emma's status where she talked about how Gaga does not visit GGD anymore because of the constant negativity.

So I thought I'd post her statuses here, for the members who didn't get to see it.

g3k7.png

vu27.png

yj6n.png

If Mods want to remove this thread, they can. I just thought since a lot of members were asking what was going on with the recent statuses, this might be helpful.

Updated:

That's exactly where the problem lies here.  I've said it before and I'll say it again; contrary to what this forum thinks I have given her constructive criticism on numerous occasions so no, I don't like everything she does and no, she doesn't surround herself with all "yes" people.  It may appear that way on the outside but I have seen it firsthand.  You don't know the whole story.

The key is respect.  It is one thing to give constructive criticism but it is quite another to flat-out disrespect her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

SEVDALIZA

I've said all I had to say in statuses. 

Hope this changes and she comes back soon.

Edited by Lil Alex
operating from another world

GreenEyes

I can see why.

I'm just disappointed on why she isn't open about it. She needs to explain stuff more, instead of keeping quiet all the time.

Flippy

:ohno: I don't blame her tbh... 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

And right now there are people complaining in the Radio ARTPOP thread because we plan on pointing out negativity tonight. I didn't see these statuses either, so thank you for this thread.

My name isn't Timmers

I think it's for the best. She shouldn't read fansites/tabloids period. It's like the whole avoiding the temptation to google yourself kinda thing. This website is for US. It's not here to stroke her ego and make her feel better. If we don't like something about Gaga, then we should be able to post it without fear of her and Tara creeping a thread and seeing it.

And besides, I see more people complaining about complaining then people actually complaining.

Weasel

Is the negativity overdramatic? SURE. Is none of it true? Definitely not. Could she learn from it? Yes. Should she learn from it? I hope she will. Does she learn from it? Doesn't seem like it. 

• Mills locked this topic