I am still waiting tbh!!

DPZSUnp.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

Marc â€@MarcMonster 2h

I was trying to get everyone to stop taking about it :) RT @TurkkiToni: @MarcMonster you lied to us with the DWUW video being released today

Marc â€@MarcMonster 2h

Not my problem RT @welli0: @MarcMonster that doesn't change the fact that it was a lie. I cancelled a movie with friends for that. Unfollows

Marc â€@MarcMonster 2h

Who cancels plans with friends because of a music video premiere time that will be online for the rest of eternity???

Well, if that's not the definition of flop...

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/media/media_video.cgi?MTV

It says this week so we only have today. But it's weird how Gaga hasnt said anything about the video.

The weird way that does weeks means they run Tuesday-Monday, so Monday the 23rd is the most likely day based on that list... not that anyone's getting their hopes up at this stage. I'd love to be proved wrong but we're either getting the MV in January or not at all.

Please, there is nowhere to go except for releasing it today, on Monday. People won't have time for it from Christmas till New Year.

HDD says "added this week: 12/17/13". So they added the video to their library and have it done? :excited2:

Today IS THE DAY! (should be though)

z7yjptf.gif

Marc â€@MarcMonster 2h

I was trying to get everyone to stop taking about it :) RT @TurkkiToni: @MarcMonster you lied to us with the DWUW video being released today

Marc â€@MarcMonster 2h

Not my problem RT @welli0: @MarcMonster that doesn't change the fact that it was a lie. I cancelled a movie with friends for that. Unfollows

Marc â€@MarcMonster 2h

Who cancels plans with friends because of a music video premiere time that will be online for the rest of eternity???

Well, if that's not the definition of flop...

Omfg mess :lmao:

Tokyo Rose

He should keep his mouth shut and stop trying to act like he knows something, but people shouldn't have believed him in the first place 

at this point i think it will be released next week or on the 6th of january...which hopefully will make the song flop simply because her team and interscope deserves to learn how to handle their singles, this mess can't go on.

Prometheus

Marcmonster appears to be trying to cling to whatever thread of minute fame he had at one point. Instead of being an attention-seeking monkey asshole he could try to, oh...I don't know...be a decent human being.

:)

I'm watching you, mods...

RAMROD

Mess at anyone who actually taking it seriously.

HappyTreeFriends-giggles.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived