Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

I'm still in shock about Shae

Did Tyrions 2 friends (knight guy and the guy now traveling with brienne) know she really didn't leave?

I think she really did leave King's Landing, but Tywin probably asked some of his folks to go find her and bring her back. He most likely bribed her to testify against Tyrion. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

Peter Dinklage needs to win some kind of award for his performance in The Laws of Gods And Men. It kinda came out of nowhere and sucker punched me in the face, I couldn't stop screaming tbh

Ambrosia

I know some people are up in arms about the difference in the Tyrion character from the book and the one from the show.  Dinklage is a charismatic actor who lends himself well to be the quirky and unlikely hero.  It translates well to the screen. 

I was confused about Shae.  She must have been bribed or something.  She couldn't have said all that she did just because she was still "hurt".  My concern is that, Tywin told Tyrion the next ***** he'd catch him with would be killed.  I hope that doesn't happen to Shae.  He didn't catch them together, but nonetheless, someone found her.  :ohno:

It was a great episode!  And the next one looks pretty good too - wow, the look on Lysa's face in the preview - that actress plays crazy well.. :)

Some folks complain about the discrepancies in the book (there's bound to be some - probably some unneeded but they have to hold viewer interest), but for the most part, the acting is superb, the casting is brilliant, and the scenery is perfect.  I mean, it's like making a Lord of the Rings movie every year.

I'm so sorry I used the "w" word!  I forgot where I was and was speaking how the show speaks.  :shy:  My first day as a mod and everything... :smh:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

MelbHawker

That trial sequence was mind-blowing. Each episode from now will feature major drama. Brace yourselves!! That's all I'll say. It's going to be REALLY dramatic my God.

Jase

is theon lily allens brother? :lmao:

amazing.

Yup. I have no idea why they asked her, she's not exactly known for her acting skills :smh:

Anybody else super sad that we've only got 4 episodes left? :noparty:

spoiler

Do ya'll think we'll get to see lady stoneheart (don't google her name if u don't read the books) this season?

I'm thinking it's gonna be the last scene of the season...

Robotboy

spoiler

i can't wait to know who lady stoneheart is :omg:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ambrosia

That trial sequence was mind-blowing. Each episode from now will feature major drama. Brace yourselves!! That's all I'll say. It's going to be REALLY dramatic my God.

I loved it!  Wow, can't wait for the next episodes, the way you put it.  I get so emotional watching this show - I love it.  :) 

Yup. I have no idea why they asked her, she's not exactly known for her acting skills :smh:

Anybody else super sad that we've only got 4 episodes left? :noparty:

I can't believe it.  It seems like it just started.  Nothing else on TV compares to this.  Well, after it's done, back to watching movies.  :)

don't post things like names and reveals and stuff publicly/unspoilered though. i hate innuendo like that. :( red wedding made it pretty obvious that something big was going to go down then. i didn't know what was going to happen, but i knew it was going to blow my mind. it did. but i wish it was 100% unexpected. 

Ambrosia

don't post things like names and reveals and stuff publicly/unspoilered if they're not revealing though. i hate innuendo like that. :( red wedding made it pretty obvious that something big was going to go down then. i didn't know what was going to happen, but i knew it was going to blow my mind. it did. but i wish it was 100% unexpected. 

I see what you are saying.  I remember sitting down to watching the red wedding ep, and thinking, is this the one where something major happens?    I didn't know what to expect either.  But even still, I never expected that.  It's so hard to avoid these threads sometimes.

MelbHawker

spoiler

Do ya'll think we'll get to see lady stoneheart (don't google her name if u don't read the books) this season?

I'm thinking it's gonna be the last scene of the season...

If they don't do this scene to close Season 4, I'll die. 

spoiler

i can't wait to know who lady stoneheart is :omg:

Gurl, prepare yourself for slayage. 

If they don't do this scene to close Season 4, I'll die. 

Gurl, prepare yourself for slayage.

Do u think it'll be the scene where lady stone heart kills Brienne? Or would that be too far in the book? Just seeing her alive already is gonna drive me insane haha

Archived