๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hostility towards LMZ

Lana Winters

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

I feel like this thread is just a bunch of hostility towards people who bought GA tickets. :later:

Obviously a lot of people talk trash on the internet about what they're going to do at a Gaga concert to meet her but they don't even do half of the stuff they say they're going to do and are a bunch of shy people in real life who won't do anything but mumble under their breath so it's no reason to even get feisty or worked up over it.

I have no problem with people who bought GA tickets and even said so. They can do whatever they want, camp out, get plane tickets, whatever. I'm fine with that. No big deal. But when they threaten people... :smh: It's kinda funny but it's not a majority of ticket holders obviously.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

those posers, no one should be violentย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Trust me there won't be a problem. Anyone try's to push you or take your spot simply tell a security guard if they continue to do it they'll get kicked out

RAYA.core

Trust me there won't be a problem. Anyone try's to push you or take your spot simply tell a security guard if they continue to do it they'll get kicked out

LOL!

ย 

that's hilarious, but yea no one go hard this is a family show i'm sure

BUT i am going to sneak in some joints

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

I've been to many concerts with a lot of them being GA anyone who try's to get in the front row or squeeze in next to me resulting to push me down from my spot will get warned, if they don't take my warning they will get kicked out or the guard will make the point to get theme to stop. I will make sure the security puts the end to that.

LOL!

that's hilarious, but yea no one go hard this is a family show i'm sure

BUT i am going to sneak in some joints

What's hilarious?

RAYA.core

I've been to many concerts with a lot of them being GA anyone who try's to get in the front row or squeeze in next to me resulting to push me down from my spot will get warned, if they don't take my warning they will get kicked out. I will make sure the security puts the end to that.

What's hilarious?

warning points, ggd style i like itย 

but to be interrupted in such an event, they best think twice

At monster ball leg 1 in 2009 I was front row, center a girl ran from the very back to the front and pushed everyone including little kids to get to the front. Security didn't even warn her or send her to the back, they kicked her right out of the concert.

warning points, ggd style i like itย 

but to be interrupted in such an event, they best think twice

Oh lol. Yes, I always warn people before I tell security, I just wanna let me know their not getting my spot.

RAYA.core

At monster ball leg 1 in 2009 I was front row, center a girl ran from the very back to the front and pushed everyone including little kids to get to the front. Security didn't even warn her or send her to the back, they kicked her right out of the concert.

so the odd of her seeing those show < you being up front at all times

ย 

I've been to many concerts with a lot of them being GA anyone who try's to get in the front row or squeeze in next to me resulting to push me down from my spot will get warned, if they don't take my warning they will get kicked out or the guard will make the point to get theme to stop. I will make sure the security puts the end to that.

ย 

What's hilarious?

ย 

i had no idea people at arena shows take the time to tell guards that. i go to local shows and just end up standing wherever

so the odd of her seeing those show < you being up front at all times

ย 

i had no idea people at arena shows take the time to tell guards that. i go to local shows and just end up standing wherever

Um we'll yeah, why wouldn't I tell security if someone is trying to take my front row spot. I'm not gonna leave my spot so someone else can have it? Security doesn't tolerate people pushing or people trying to squeeze to the front row.

Speechless94

I feel like this thread is just a bunch of hostility towards people who bought GA tickets.ย  :later:

Obviously a lot of people talk trash on the internet about what they're going to do at a Gaga concert to meet her but they don't even do half of the stuff they say they're going to do and are a bunch of shy people in real life who won't do anything but mumble under their breath so it's no reason to even get feisty or worked up over it.ย 

ย 

:legend:

artRaver

I have no problem with people who bought GA tickets and even said so. They can do whatever they want, camp out, get plane tickets, whatever. I'm fine with that. No big deal. But when they threaten people... :smh: It's kinda funny but it's not a majority of ticket holders obviously.

Well some of the comments seem that way to be honest.ย 

Just stand your ground and tell people to **** off and get out of your personal space if they try to act crazy, that's what I did at BTWB when people who were wristband numbers 300 pushing and jumping on me to try to take my spot and they got the message once they realize you aren't going to allow them to run you over.ย  :toofunny:ย 

โœฟ cherry blossom girl โœฟ

Lana Winters

Well some of the comments seem that way to be honest.

Just stand your ground and tell people to **** off and get out of your personal space if they try to act crazy, that's what I did at BTWB when people who were wristband numbers 300 pushing and jumping on me to try to take my spot and they got the message once they realize you aren't going to allow them to run you over. :toofunny:

I honestly didn't mean it to be taken that way. I was just wondering what everyone else thought. :) I've kept my ground at all the other concerts but it's just somewhat funny to me how people think they're going to get violent. :smh: More funny than anything.

artRaver

I honestly didn't mean it to be taken that way. I was just wondering what everyone else thought. :) I've kept my ground at all the other concerts but it's just somewhat funny to me how people think they're going to get violent. :smh: More funny than anything.

I know you didn't mean it that way, sorry if I seemed b---hy about it I didn't mean to.ย  :hug:

I get what you're saying tho. When I camped out at BTWB a lot of people who came at 7 AM said they were going to short cut us and kick our ass for camping out overnight and how unfair it was like chill, there's no need to fight especially at a Lady Gaga concert, lol.

โœฟ cherry blossom girl โœฟ

Archived