💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hostility towards LMZ

Lana Winters

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

I've seen countless tweets ever since people found out there was going to be a LMZ (and that they would be let in first aka get at least rows 1-3 in the pit) and they weren't pretty. Most of which were threatening that they were going to punch, shove, and kick their way to the front no matter what it took and that paying the extra money to get front row was going to be worthless.  :coffee:

What do you think about this? We had LMZ for The Monster Ball and this was never a problem. Do you think it will be different for the artRave?

:smh: People are insane. I'm not letting go of my front row spot.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

what's lmz

Little Monster Zone. A VIP package that is a GA ticket that grants you early admission. You  get in before those with regular GA tickets and you're basically guaranteed front row or at least rows 1-3.

Well hopefully anyone who behaves that will be thrown out and then they'll have wasted their ticket never mind their spot..

During the Monster Ball someone that had bought LMZ let me and my friend squeeze in next to him on the barrier, he was very nice!!  :yes:

I don't see the problem at all. People are just rude drama queens

Security better arrest them :manicure:

Seriously though, if you didn't pay for LMZ and you don't get front row, then don't try to barge through everyone like you're special

thefamebitch

If anyone even thinks of pushing past me I will literally choke them out. I paid for the best spot, they didn't. Very simple. Just because you don't have the money and you're a huge gaga fan, it doesn't equate to ****.

Lana Winters

Security better arrest them :manicure:

Seriously though, if you didn't pay for LMZ and you don't get front row, then don't try to barge through everyone like you're special

If anyone even thinks of pushing past me I will literally choke them out. I paid for the best spot, they didn't. Very simple. Just because you don't have the money and you're a huge gaga fan, it doesn't equate to ****.

The excuses they gave is that they were going to be camping out for days and that they were more dedicated and deserved to be front row no matter how much money people spent. :smh: 

gagaisitalian

I had it for The Monster Ball and no one pushed me or anything and I was first row right where the stage met the catwalk (the perfect spot!)

People are just too ****ing insane. I don't like the direction this fan base is going.

thefamebitch

The excuses they gave is that they were going to be camping out for days and that they were more dedicated and deserved to be front row no matter how much money people spent. :smh:

That's so pathetic, oh I'm sorry I work full time and they don't? I'm sorry I used my hard earned money to get a good spot, but someone with less expensive ticket should be infront of me? Please, get the **** out and get a job and get the LMZ yourself. I seriously would like to see them push past my friends and I.

Lana Winters

See, I had LMZ for Atlantic City back in 2011 and everyone was so friendly. My mom has back problems and this nice couple even let her lean against them since they were so much bigger and wouldn't affect them and everyone was super nice.

But these fans now... :smh: I'm terrified for the shows I have LMZ to.

That's so pathetic, oh I'm sorry I work full time and they don't? I'm sorry I used my hard earned money to get a good spot, but someone with less should be infront of me? Please, get the **** out and get a job and get the LMZ yourself. I seriously would like to see them push past my friends and I.

Exactly. I've seen some saying they have a full time job + school and they're making time out to fly across the whole entire world and spending money on tickets but guess what? Not everyone can do that. 

They keep saying I could have gone to 6+ shows like them with regular GA if I hadn't purchased LMZ for the ones I am going to but... What about their travel costs? Hotels? Planes? :smh: It equals out to about the same and I can't get off work to camp out. I can't spend the money to travel.

They can kiss my ass tbh.  :coffee:

RAMROD

Boy, these people need to sit down.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lana Winters

Can someone post some screenshots of these tweets please?

I have a whole conversation with my so called friend who was basically mocking me for buying LMZ to all my shows.   :dies: I don't remember where I saw the pissed off tweets. They were just randomly retweeted around.

thefamebitch

I have a whole conversation with my so called friend who was basically mocking me for buying LMZ to all my shows. :dies: I don't remember where I saw the pissed off tweets. They were just randomly retweeted around.

Cue the eye rolls, like it's been a LONG them since many of the cities in the US have seen Gaga, by the tour date for Chicago next she it'll be over 3 years. How the **** can someone tell me they couldn't save up $250 in 3 years?!? That's a damn joke!! People who work barely part time at my work can easily earn that in less than a month...

Archived