Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will there be less camping for artRave?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

If she's having a large GA area with catwalks then what's the point of arriving super early in the morning since she'll be moving around and you'll get a spot somewhere in the GA anyway?

It's just fun to camp out with fellow fans :-) feeling all dedicated and cool.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too frickin' old to camp out.  I didn't see Born This Way because it never got to the US east coast, but I went to 17 Monster Ball shows and had GA for most.  I did just fine at those - you could show up at 7PM and still get a really good spot...

Elizabeth

I think people will still camp for shows where there's lots of 'hardcore' fans going. I don't think it'll be as much as it was for BTWB though since there's no actual pit or pit key.

high heeled fem

Camping isn't worth it. Im from the UK and queued from early morning for my shows and was almost at back of queue but ended up in the best spot in the pit, and the campers ended up being mixed up in the queue with people who had been queuing only since morning of the show ahead of them. It's not worth the stress and the time and effort.

I love Gaga and will queue all day for her but will not camp for days on end only for new arrivals to get ahead of me and steal my spot.

My concert was on a school day and I felt like calling the police and complaining to get the kids out of the queue so I could get ahead in line. I doubt they would do anything but these are just one of my little monster tactics that I had because I was that desperate for my monster pit spot lol.

this exactly

london show was a mess...camping is useless and u dont need to for this anyway shes made it like the monster ball layout but better!!

:dies: u should have rang lol

I'm too frickin' old to camp out.  I didn't see Born This Way because it never got to the US east coast, but I went to 17 Monster Ball shows and had GA for most.  I did just fine at those - you could show up at 7PM and still get a really good spot...

exactly thats why mtb ruled...and btwb got messy that pit was a bad idea she should have just made u pay a diff price i reckon

oh well now the ARTPOP tour will be flawless 

itsdominik

I am definitely going to camp out for about 2 days:

1st of all because I want a front row spot richt in front of the main stage (where Gaga will perform most of the songs :)

And also because of the experience. Meeting new monsters and sharing our excitement, singing Gaga songs while waiting and becoming friends :)

And i honestly cant wait,:party: although I am going to look and feel like a homeless :laughga:

MeryJaneHolland

I have LMZ tickets to both the shows I'm going to and plan on camping out if necessary.  I'm not making plans to until the shows actually start and I see if anyone else is, I just plan on keeping an eye on the venue and if I notice other people I probably will go then

gagaforgaga2010

So, if we have LMZ, does that mean that we have to stay outside of the put along the catwalks? I'm so confused by what some people are saying and how LMZ tickets don't gain you access to the "inside of the stage" area

So, if we have LMZ, does that mean that we have to stay outside of the put along the catwalks? I'm so confused by what some people are saying and how LMZ tickets don't gain you access to the "inside of the stage" area

That was for the BTW ball yes.

But for the monster ball you could enter the arena and be first row. And as it looks like ALL of the GA is inside the pit I think you'd be first row(s) with the LMZ.

Archived