Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will there be less camping for artRave?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Let's examine this.

For TMB, many fans arrived super early the day of the show because there was no competition for pit.

For BTWB, many fans arrived super early in the week to try to gain access to the Monster Pit and even win the key.

For artRave, there is no real pit, and there will be so many opportunities to be next to the stage. So do you think anyone will be camping out? I feel like it will be more like the TMB this time around (hopefully).

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Sadly enough, I think not. It caused mass hysteria and actual physical violence before and during my show, so I hope everything is a bit more organized and goes well for everybody.

I think I'm probably gonna go alone, so it would be weird for me to camp out, haha. I'll just show up on time the day of. :classy:

Galactic Mess

No, nobody is buying tickets for this anyway. :laughga:

JK! I hope there is indeed less camping, because I don't wanna sleep out in the cold if she comes here during the winter. :crossed:

homomo

I think I'm probably gonna go alone, so it would be weird for me to camp out, haha. I'll just show up on time the day of. :classy:

I'm going alone, and still camping out :party:

I wanna be one of the first people there so everybody wants to be my friend, therefore me not being so alone lol

I'm going alone, and still camping out :party:

I wanna be one of the first people there so everybody wants to be my friend, therefore me not being so alone lol

How early are you going to go? I mean, I want to be showered and fed and everything, so I don't want to go like three days in advance or anything. :laughga:

Yes, Gaga's lost many fans and lots of fans have lost that 'connection' with Gaga. I mean, there were shows were the Monster Pit was already full 3 days before the show actually started (Latin American leg) :toofunga: that's not going to happen again, Gaga fans have gotten lots less hardcore.

Let's examine this.

For TMB, many fans arrived super early the day of the show because there was no competition for pit.

For BTWB, many fans arrived super early in the week to try to gain access to the Monster Pit and even win the key.

For artRave, there is no real pit, and there will be so many opportunities to be next to the stage. So do you think anyone will be camping out? I feel like it will be more like the TMB this time around (hopefully).

I thought there was going to be a monsterpit for artRAVE? :duck:

Glamourpuss

Camping isn't worth it. Im from the UK and queued from early morning for my shows and was almost at back of queue but ended up in the best spot in the pit, and the campers ended up being mixed up in the queue with people who had been queuing only since morning of the show ahead of them. It's not worth the stress and the time and effort.

I love Gaga and will queue all day for her but will not camp for days on end only for new arrivals to get ahead of me and steal my spot.

My concert was on a school day and I felt like calling the police and complaining to get the kids out of the queue so I could get ahead in line. I doubt they would do anything but these are just one of my little monster tactics that I had because I was that desperate for my monster pit spot lol.

homomo

How early are you going to go? I mean, I want to be showered and fed and everything, so I don't want to go like three days in advance or anything. :laughga:

Well I'm traveling 700km away. So I'll be getting a hotel for two nights. Unless I fly of course

My concert is the evening of May 22nd, so I'm thinking of leaving the morning of the 21st. Then maybe doing a bit of shopping (such as buying some gum, granola bars, water bottles, and other light non perishable food items) and then put them in a back pack to eat while I wait in line.

And then I'll probably check into my hotel that afternoon, and go wait inline with my costume and such around 8pm the night before.

Well I'm traveling 700km away. So I'll be getting a hotel for two nights. Unless I fly of course

My concert is the evening of May 22nd, so I'm thinking of leaving the morning of the 21st. Then maybe doing a bit of shopping (such as buying some gum, granola bars, water bottles, and other light non perishable food items) and then put them in a back pack to eat while I wait in line.

And then I'll probably check into my hotel that afternoon, and go wait inline with my costume and such around 8pm the night before.

My concert is only an hour away, but I suck with highways so we'll see how fast I get there, haha. I'll still probably end up going the day of, maybe extra early in the morning or something. I'm totally new to this whole concert thing, this is my first time, haha.

Ofc, cause there are the LMZ tickets who have an early entry. So if you want to get to the front row you must buy the LMZ ticket and as they are not cheap there will not be many people to wait in line for a long time So there will be much less if any camping.

Archived