Jump to content

Gypsy and G.U.Y next singles; Volume 2 mid 2014


Guest

Featured Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm def here for those singles!! 4 singles from an album is perfect!! 5 is a little too much.

So I think we will get the third single in Late January, early February. Fourth single in March/April.

Link to post
Share on other sites

HausOfMiklaus

what about Venus?

Good to know that there are other followers of the Venus philosophy. :troll: If this era went:

Applause

Do What U Want

Venus

G.U.Y

Gypsy

It would quite literally, slay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk how I feel about this.

 

So no Telephone continuation?

 

No Venus video / new trilogy?

I don't think Venus will be a single, but I do think we'll get the video for it. She loves the song way too much to let a video opportunity go.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

 

How badly do you want her to flop

 

 

She won't flop. It's the Telephone sequel anyway.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kermit the frog

Good to know that there are other followers of the Venus philosophy. :troll: If this era went:

Applause

Do What U Want

Venus

G.U.Y

Gypsy

It would quite literally, slay.

 

Venus has the best chorus she's ever written, sooooo...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Battle 4 Ur Life

Sexxx Dreams! Aura! so there will be no telephone continuation

”Why’d ya come around me with an ass like that?”
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...