💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy and G.U.Y next singles; Volume 2 mid 2014

Featured Posts

tumblr_mxenjlDPBE1t5ld07o1_500.png

tumblr_mxenjlDPBE1t5ld07o2_500.png

LadyGagaNowNet is usually very reliable and has been (re)tweeted by Gaga herself several times

Good calls! Both singles as well as Volume 2, which will probably be released after the US leg!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Coming from the same site who said we would ''certainly'' get the BTS video this week, bye. 

Coming from the same site who said we would ''certainly'' get the BTS video this week, bye. 

tho it was approved by rollingstone... yeah, they lost some of thier credibility

Yassss ! :D but... MANiCURE ? :( 

Applause

Do What U Want (ft. R. Kelly)

G.U.Y

MANiCURE

Gypsy

*perfect*

How many songs in volume 2.0 ? I think 8/9 ? (Princess Die, TEA, Temple, Brooklyn Nights)

If they change their plans last minute  LGNN can't do anything about it... this could all change,  but this are the plans right now apparently

Weasel

tho it was approved by rollingstone... yeah, they lost some of thier credibility

Even after it was confirmed that we wouldn't get it on the 3th they still tweeted we would get it this week. 

EXACTLY how i predicted! I KNEW Gypsy and G.U.Y. would be the 2 next singles!!!! its exactly that way on my list of singles!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived