💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave Tour- Songs

AuraBurqaSwag

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I know, and thank God for that, but what if you really loved, say, Fashion! but she ended up not performing it? Tbh it'd ruin the song for me - it'd seem like she didn't like it compared to the others.

Yeah, but don't worry: Gaga is totally the kind of artists touring with every song from a record... I mean, on some BTWBall dates, she managed to perform all 17 songs from the album, + all the other past hits :wtf:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Yeah, but don't worry: Gaga is totally the kind of artists touring with every song from a record... I mean, on some BTWBall dates, she managed to perform all 17 songs from the album, + all the other past hits :wtf:

Lol yeah :smh: I was there to witness the first live performance of The Queen :legend:

elijahfan

Lol yeah :smh: I was there to witness the first live performance of The Queen :legend:

Ow, lucky :p Well, I got to see Princess Die performed :shy:

AuraBurqaSwag

She should perform

Aura

Venus

G.U.Y

Sexxx Dreams

MANiCURE

Do What U Want

ARTPOP

Dope

Gypsy

Applause

10 ARTPOP Songs

Bad Romance

Poker Face

Alejandro

Born This Way

Judas

Edge Of Glory

16 Songs

Cheek To Cheek

17 songs

When Techpop comes out Alejandro,Judas, and Edge Of Glory , Cheek to Cheek Are removed

13 Songs +8 songs from Techpop 21 songs in total

She could also play promo singles too Beautiful Dirty Rich, Dance In the Dark, Hair and Scheiße

25 songs 2015 21 songs 2014

geopang

ARTPOP

+

Just Dance and/or Poker Face

Bad Romance

Born This Way

The Edge of Glory

The end ;)

This! Sounds perfect. Plus a jazz Cheek to Cheek song, and maybe lovegame, and an App song

AuraBurqaSwag

This! Sounds perfect. Plus a jazz Cheek to Cheek song, and maybe lovegame, and an App song

:yes:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

She usually performs the entire new album on tour + about 3 songs from each previous album which leaves us which a setlist of about 23 songs which is fair because The Born This Way Ball was actually more songs than that. For me personally the songs i want are Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Lovegame (Maybe) Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone (Maybe), Born This Way, Marry The Night (Maybe) but to be completely honest i really couldn't care less if she performs anything from Born This Way. Don't get me wrong, i love the album so much but i get more excited when songs from The Fame & The Fame Monster come on  :party:

But i kind of have this feeling that Gaga wants to leave her past albums behind... i have no problem if she does cause i will always support her decisions but does anyone else have this feeling, like she wants to start completely fresh?

HAUSOFJASON

What do you guys think of my setlist?

1. Aura

2. Born This Way

3. MANiCURE

4. Donatella

5. Paparazzi

6. Telephone

7. Just Dance

8. ARTPOP

9. G.U.Y.

10. Sexxx Dreams

11. Poker Face

12. Judas

13. Mary Jane Holland

14. Dope

15. You and I

16. Gypsy

17. The Edge of Glory

18. Do What U Want

19. Venus

20. Bad Romance

21. Applause

The entire album (15) + Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way (19) + cheek to cheek song(s) (20-21)

• 2 weeks later...
RAYA.core

All of ARTPOP is fine by me.

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

given what the album has done- she needs to play the hits from TF/TFM plus BTW, EOG & MTN from the last album and no more than 8 or 9 tracks from AP- definitely not J&D and Fashion- they will kill the show in its tracks and lead to a mass rush to the bar/toilets

beyond that pick the key tracks from the other albums and play those- Dance in the Dark and Love Game spring to mind

As long as she plays all of ARTPOP I don't really mind. Personally I'd like to hear some less obvious older songs rather than 'the hits' and couldn't care less about hearing Just Dance and Pokerface - but I do understand that people would go nuts if she didn't play them ;)

Archived