💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

I think she should film the DVD in London. There are a few dates to get good takes and angles and sound, and it's an iconic city tbh ;)

We need the OP updating though.

ViviLittleM

I think she should film the DVD in London. There are a few dates to get good takes and angles and sound, and it's an iconic city tbh ;)

We need the OP updating though.

He's in Holidays!

Rainbow Unicorn

Actually I don't think we should update the OP because our numbers are mostly false... Let's wait until boxscores.

Tickets sales in San Antonio and Dallas are going awful!

*Switch the "Resale" button off*

DALLAS: http://www.ticketmas...dallas_12132013

SAN ANTONIO: http://www.ticketmas...ntonio_12132013

We have to do something!

People in the upper level will be probably moved to the lower level if those seats are not sold.

Rainbow Unicorn

Most of these will be sold.

I don't think so.

We say that since the opening night of the tour. It's obvious that there's no hype for this tour. The day of the show, there's no big difference on tickets sales : it's selling as usual except for the dates already nearly sold-out.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

drinkmytears

I don't think so.

We say that since the opening night of the tour. It's obvious that there's no hype for this tour. The day of the show, there's no big difference on tickets sales : it's selling as usual except for the dates already nearly sold-out.

have you been properly following this thread because most shows sellout the day of...

Rainbow Unicorn

have you been properly following this thread because most shows sellout the day of...

Yes.

And no. Not all the shows sell out the last day.

Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland, Saint Paul, Montreal, Buffalo were not sold-out. Some of them were selling well but not sold-out.

If you want to follow ticket sales the day of the show, you don't have to follow this thread but Ticketmaster.

Whispering

Yes.

And no. Not all the shows sell out the last day.

Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland, Saint Paul, Montreal, Buffalo were not sold-out. Some of them were selling well but not sold-out.

If you want to follow ticket sales the day of the show, you don't have to follow this thread but Ticketmaster.

Most of the listed cities above were very close to sold out. Most added tickets the week of the show. Therefore, it only makes sense that sales would be continuing through the last week and the day of the show.

99% of the concerts in the US work this way. They continue to add seats the last week, especially the last couple of days. I always wait, because that's how I end up with good tickets most of the time! Seasoned concert goers know to do the same thing!

Ticketmaster closes when it gets within a few hours of showtime. Those tickets are sold at the box office. Popular artists will have lots of walk-up ticket buyers, especially in the summer, when people are on vacations and are looking for something to do. You may think those tickets aren't sold (from your computer, thousands of miles away) but a different outcome is actually happening at the venue.

Edited by rarigoes

Rainbow Unicorn

Most of the listed cities above were very close to sold out. Most added tickets the week of the show. Therefore, it only makes sense that sales would be continuing through the last week and the day of the show.

99% of the concerts in the US work this way. They continue to add seats the last week, especially the last couple of days. I always wait, because that's how I end up with good tickets most of the time! Seasoned concert goers know to do the same thing!

Yes, but it's working when there's hype. Like for Miley Cyrus. Everyone was saying she was flopping in the US but everything was sold-out or almost the D day. 

But I mean... For Gaga, some people doesn't understand that the seats in the upper level are frequently removed because they want to sell the seats in the lower level. Like Atlanta for example. 1 600 tickets were left in total the day of the show. Somes hours before, people were claiming that it was selling so well and that only hundreds of tickets were left, but the seats at the back have been removed before... That's why everything looks like it's selling well. 10,480 tickets sold at the Philips Arena clearly shows that it wasn't sold-out. If you know what I mean  :shrug: