šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

I emailedĀ Bob Allen, who work for Billboard, and he said that there won't be any boxscores for Gaga this weekĀ  :(

She need to input:

- Helsinki, Finland

- Barcelona, Spain (2nd show)

- Madrid, Spain

- Zurich, Switzerland (2nd show)

- Liverpool (UK)

- Manchester, UK (2nd show)

- Vienna, Austria (2nd Show)

- Milan, Italy (2nd show)

- Zagreb, Croatia

- Hanover, Germany/Some city

- Budapest, Hungary

- Riga, Latvia

- Bucharest, Romania

- Belgrade, Serbia

- Some arena that already sold out on Leg 1

For 2015 Tour

She NEEDS to do this!

So, so far we have no boxscore at all ?

Ā 

I'm fine with artRave being a short tour. BTWB was such a long and exhausting tour for her, she can easily do this tour quickly to promote and assure ARTPOP longevity and make money and than stop. The tour is doing really well it do not always need to be mindblowing.

ViviLittleM

I emailedĀ Bob Allen, who work for Billboard, and he said that there won't be any boxscores for Gaga this weekĀ  :(

:emo:

GagaMyBlood95

So, so far we have no boxscore at all ?

Ā 

I'm fine with artRave being a short tour. BTWB was such a long and exhausting tour for her, she can easily do this tour quickly to promote and assure ARTPOP longevity and make money and than stop. The tour is doing really well it do not always need to be mindblowing.

What longevity?Ā  :toofunny: Ā It's hard, but we have to admit that ARTPOP has no longevity whatsoever...

Concerning what I said about the tour possibly outgrossing Katy's, I didn't say it definitely will, it's just a chance. If Katy does gross more, I'm sure it won't be that much more than Gaga's.

Ā 

Florian, I'm not overly obsessed with Katy or anything, it's just I find comparing tour grosses to be fascinating, especially among Gaga's contemporaries. It helps us see how much touring power she really has. It's nothing to take too seriously, though. I know not all of Katy's tickets are cheap, but the cheapest ones are selling at an incredible rate. I've seen tickets for indie artists that are dearer than Katy's and it's weird to hear about ƃā€šĀ£15 tickets and then try to get tickets for Gaga's show and not getting anything cheaper than ƃā€šĀ£77. I can accept what's happening (though I hate it - how Katy, who sings like a strangled cat could possibly gross more than Gaga and the fact she's had her peak for three eras in a row makes me want to punch something) but that doesn't mean the race is over. We've still got to see what Katy's demand in other markets will be, and I doubt it'll be high. Currently, 103 of her 107 dates are in English speaking nations, which speaks volumes. She's always been a very westernised, American-based act and foreigners don't really get her.

Luc, even if it is bigger, I'm sure it'll still mean a small leg as she tries bigger venues but has less dates because of it. She could do 5 tiny gigs in Germany before, but if she's doing bigger venues, she won't be able to do as many. It's safe to say that she won't even attempt any eastern european nations, so that just leaves Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and possibly Spain. I'd predict about 13 dates from that. She might even miss out Scandanavia since they still don't seem to support her (the only #1's she ever had in those regions are I Kissed A Girl and Hot n Cold). Gaga, on the other hand, always has an audience there and strangely left Finland out this time. So, Gaga will have the advantage in Turkey, Greece, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic and Portugal. And there may possibly be more UK dates left to add. And BTW was not the last European hit she had. Judas and TEOG were big hits there and Europe was one of the most obvious places where Applause took off. Even DWUW went top ten in 13 European countries which is quite good for an urban song.

Applause wasn't a huge hit in Europe - it was a very frontloaded single which didn't even do that well first-week. Applause was just as successful as DWUW in Europe, although DWUW barely got airplay outside the UK (and it got some airplay in France after it was like Top 5 for a week or two - which was thanks to the Beats commercial). Both songs were unnoticed by regular radio listeners. ARTPOP (album) had no longetivity here, either. She's selling almost all of these tickets based on past hits like Poker Face and Bad Romance.

Ā 

Katy Perry is quite popular here. I think Katy could pull this off:

- 2 dates in Holland, 95% sold out

- 1 date in Belgium, 100% sold out

- 4 (arena) dates in France, 100% sold out

- 2 dates in Spain, 75% sold out

- 2 dates in Switzerland, 90% sold out

- 6 dates in Germany, 90% sold out

- 1 date in Austria, 100% sold out

- 1 date in Italy, 100% sold out

- 2 dates in Sweden (MalmƃʒĀ¶ as a replacement for Copenhagen and the usual Stockholm), 100% sold out

- 1 date in Finland, 90% sold out

Ā 

That's about the same as Gaga's leg - 320k attendance :shrug:

BULATIO

Applause wasn't a huge hit in Europe - it was a very frontloaded single which didn't even do that well first-week. Applause was just as successful as DWUW in Europe, although DWUW barely got airplay outside the UK (and it got some airplay in France after it was like Top 5 for a week or two - which was thanks to the Beats commercial). Both songs were unnoticed by regular radio listeners. ARTPOP (album) had no longetivity here, either. She's selling almost all of these tickets based on past hits like Poker Face and Bad Romance.

Ā 

- 2 dates in Sweden (MalmƃʒĀ¶ as a replacement for Copenhagen and the usual Stockholm), 100% sold out

Ā 

But it does not have stadiumsĀ  :sweat:

But it does not have stadiumsĀ  :sweat:

Which is completely expected in Europe? Only big bands and the biggest of the biggest females (not even Madonna right now) can do stadiums.

BULATIO

Which is completely expected in Europe? Only big bands and the biggest of the biggest females (not even Madonna right now) can do stadiums.

:sweat:Ā okay

KingOfSpain

Ā 

Katy Perry can't pull even a sold out show in Spain. At all lmao

Edited by SeashellBoy
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/