💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

They were big arena shows... but it's kinda worthless to compare the two.

it was a 30K stadium. And I know I just thought that was interesting

Just reading back through old posts and...

THE DELUSION

'cuse me sis...

Just reading back through old posts and...

THE DELUSION

'cuse me sis...

KingOfSpain

Y'all are getting off-topic :awkney:

Anyways, a new arena is being built in San Francisco

628x471.jpg

I expect SF to become a major touring city once it opens up. I hope Gagz will go there. 

OMG That's cool!  :excited:

I mean like tumblr_mxi0a3kS921qee6wmo8_r1_250.gif

Hope she will go there  :popcorn:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

KingOfSpain

Not this thread being dead.

tumblr_mo5c2hXkCV1qfs351o1_250.gif

I can't wait for Milwaukee show!! :popcorn:

monketsharona

I can't wait for Milwaukee show!! :popcorn:

This ! Gaga is sooo absent in those days... 

KingOfSpain

This ! Gaga is sooo absent in those days... 

I wonder where she goes when she's around NYC lmao

somechick

Absent in what way? There are always pics of her leaving or returning to her apartment.

She probably goes to visit old friends/old spots where she used to hang out like LES and stuff.

Edited by somechick

monketsharona

Absent in what way? There are always pics of her leaving or returning to her apartment.

She probably goes to visit old friends/old spots where she used to hang out like LES and stuff.

We know that because we are fans but for anyone Gaga is absent... Not on tour, no single, no video, no performance. She's not in the field anymore...

HOTRODSGAGA

We know that because we are fans but for anyone Gaga is absent... Not on tour, no single, no video, no performance. She's not in the field anymore...

Yes bevause jazz albums grow on trees. She's obviously working her ass off in the studio.

somechick

Ahh I see what you mean. So out of the press and doing no promo essentially. Well ARTPOP hasn't really had much promo at all, so I guess it's just same old. I don't think this tour is gonna get much promo at all. I highly doubt there will be another single from the album since GUY flopped so badly (lack of promo?). She is on tour (I know she's on a three week break right now) so I guess that's why no performance, and I assume she's working on the album with Tony at the moment -  seems to be in any case.

At least she made some headlines with the DWUW snippets (although not sure how good or bad that is tbh).

Edited by somechick

monketsharona

Yes bevause jazz albums grow on trees. She's obviously working her ass off in the studio.

+ the T.I collab she's working on :)

Yeah she's preparing the field for C2C but I miss Gaga. I'd like her to release something on radio for this summer..

And let's be realistic she won't have any hits on radio on the next months with C2C...

somechick

Yeah she's preparing the field for C2C but I miss Gaga. I'd like her to release something on radio for this summer..

And let's be realistic she won't have any hits on radio on the next months with C2C...

lol yeah coz the radio has been playing her stuff so much lately anyway. I mean to have a hit, they have to be willing to play it first. ;) I should go work on radio. I'd play at least 1 Gaga song every show. lmao

HOTRODSGAGA

Yeah but i mean We can't really blame her. She's recording and promoting the album in under three weeks :(

Can she ever get a break really :lmao:

monketsharona

Yeah but i mean We can't really blame her. She's recording and promoting the album in under three weeks :(

Can she ever get a break really :lmao:

Of course she can take a break.. But it's been 6 months she has absolutely nothing on the radio. And she won't with C2C for sure.

somechick

Of course she can take a break.. But it's been 6 months she has absolutely nothing on the radio. And she won't with C2C for sure.

But she tried with GUy and the radio stations weren't playing it. :noparty:

monketsharona

But she tried with GUy and the radio stations weren't playing it. :noparty:

yes that's why I said she has nothing on radio for 6 months ^^ If radios rejected G.U.Y. you can be sure they won't play any C2C song... I just see this album as an audiacious project which can help her to improve her image :) 

I think she has a lot to win from C2C !