💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga cancels Natali's bachelorette party at 'The Box'

sara57

Featured Posts

sara57

After Page Six reported that Lower East Side artists were putting pressure on Lady Gaga to cancel plans to host her sister’s bachelorette party at The Box amid a sex harassment suit against the club, we’re told she’s nixed the bash. 

Outrageous and audacious nightclub The Box — which is just as well-known for its explicit and sometimes-scatological stage shows as its starry clientele — is being sued by a former staffer who claimed in 2022 court documents that managers “ordered and coerced female waitresses, performers, and employees to dress provocatively and travel throughout New York City in order to lure male customers to [The] Box, where they would be serviced with sexual acts, sexual intercourse, drugs, and excessive alcohol by other female employees who had been forced to perform these acts.”

Sources said Gaga’s team had asked her to move the bash for her fashion-designer sis, Natali Germanotta, rather than show her support for the club amid the legal battle.

(The Box has denied the allegations. The case is ongoing.) 

It’s a tricky spot for the “Bad Romance” star.

On the one hand, The Box is one of the cornerstones of the Lower East Side community that famously gave birth to Mother Monster. 

On the other, she also owes a lot to the neighborhood’s artists and performers, many of whom have worked there for years. 

It’s unclear where they’ll toast the bride-to-be, who’s set to marry photographer Alex Dolan in Maine in June. 

The club has been open since 2007 and has hosted stars including Zoë Kravitz, Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus, and is a go-to for Fashion Week events. 

Reps for The Box and Lady Gaga didn’t get back to us.

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, sara57 said:

scatological

I had to google this word I was so scared for a moment

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 29
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

She’ll cancel the box but won’t cancel Richie 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 37
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 7

skaxboy

Is there any proof she booked an event there in the first place?

It just seems like a convenient thing for a tabloid/gossip outlet to report something will happen and later report that it will no longer happen just for the sake of a story. It’s like a kid saying “yeah Spider-Man is totally gonna be at my birthday party” then like a day before saying “sorry guys, Spider-Man cancelled.” Most of these gossip outlets lack journalistic integrity so I’m always skeptical of these types of stories. 

• Like 1

blackpink

mama can’t even have a party without an issue happening omfg why is there always something that goes wrong for our girl 

• Sad 1

StarstruckIllusion

Okay so before I (unfortunately) derail the thread kinda:

Oh mother… she knows not to support alleged human traffickers. :party: Glad she stood together with the alleged victims even though The Box helped her grow. She correctly realized the lower east side artists out impacted!

BUTTT—

So what does this mean for the whole Richy thing?

She obviously thinks sexual abuse is wrong, and has the power to end people who’ve previously supported her based on gross misconduct… so why can’t she do the same due richy?

I know she’s somewhat sheltered but foes she actually not know about the allegations somehow? Bc this gives me hope that if she did, she’d finally end him. Or there’s actually something deeper going on…

like I know The Box and Richy’s behaviour aren’t 1:1 comparable, but they rhyme…

Idk!

Either way, hope they find a suitable replacement venue for Natali and congrats to her :party:

• Like 1

Gagaplayer315

So she’s aware of a random bar’s sexual harassment issues but not her team’s :franminervini:

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5

JessFletch

“Hmm what can I get my sister for her birthday? Something scatological…”

🌓⚖️🌗
  • LMAO 6

NATAH
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

Okay so before I (unfortunately) derail the thread kinda:

Oh mother… she knows not to support alleged human traffickers. :party: Glad she stood together with the alleged victims even though The Box helped her grow. She correctly realized the lower east side artists out impacted!

BUTTT—

So what does this mean for the whole Richy thing?

She obviously thinks sexual abuse is wrong, and has the power to end people who’ve previously supported her based on gross misconduct… so why can’t she do the same due richy?

I know she’s somewhat sheltered but foes she actually not know about the allegations somehow? Bc this gives me hope that if she did, she’d finally end him. Or there’s actually something deeper going on…

like I know The Box and Richy’s behaviour aren’t 1:1 comparable, but they rhyme…

Idk!

Either way, hope they find a suitable replacement venue for Natali and congrats to her :party:

the only logical explanation i can think of is the difference in cancelling a party vs having to come to terms with the fact one of your longest, trusted friends is a POS

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Economy

Trying to have a clean public image by avoiding with any place, thing or person that might have something canceable among them is a literal minefield. Theres literally evil everywhere

Not to minimize the places conduct if the allegations are true tho

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 3

RudraCNG
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I had to google this word I was so scared for a moment

She really said: "without the Scheiße, yeah"

• LMAO 1

Juanjo

Taking this with less than a grain of salt, but, if true, I am so glad, this is the right thing to do. 

Lucas

The fact that HER TEAM asked her to do it and she didn't do it herself is kinda disappointing lol. But not very surprised though because we already all know the Richy situation

Agunimon
26 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

She’ll cancel the box but won’t cancel Richie 

Tea Time Omg GIF

Did not expect to burn my mouth coming to this thread!

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1