💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJAY refuses to upload TTPD Reaction

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Caothan Mcbride

Ajay, communicates via Patreon that she hasn't uploaded her reaction to the new Taylor Swift album because SHE DIDN'T LIKE A SINGLE SONG.

— "If the subo will be a huge disrespect to Taylor and her fans, I have not liked any song and there is nothing I can take advantage of that video, I'm sorry"

• Like 6
  • LMAO 78
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 1
  • Shook 5
  • Thanks 4

Red

She just needs more time :icant:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 67

Levine

So what's the point of her channel? just posting positive reviews? eventually she'll force herself to like it.

• Like 12
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 6

hieronymus
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

So what's the point of her channel? just posting positive reviews? eventually she'll force herself to like it.

Yeah, if I was her, I wouldn't have said anything... obviously you want to maintain the illusion of unbiased reactions, but in this case, when the particular work has such a terrifying fanbase, it would've been better left unsaid.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

John Wayne

After the Chromatica fiasco, I get ha, tho I don't justify it. As much as I love Taylor, I truly detest the fanbase. They'll rip her to shreds

Edited by John Wayne
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

River
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

her fans can go nuts and report her account and stuff and also doxxx her and send her death threats.. :franminervini:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

Do you realize the attacks she would receive from Taylor's cult if she uploaded a video negativity critiquing her new album? 

• Thanks 2

FATCAT

I can see why she wouldn’t upload 31 song reactions if it’s just her not vibing to it, but maybe condense it down instead? 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Do you realize the attacks she would receive from Taylor's cult if she uploaded a video negativity critiquing her new album? 

I was gonna say, people think monsters are crazy online but extreme Taylor fans will send death threats if you aren’t careful with your words :messga:

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Gorehound

I really can't blame her. Especially with psycho Swifties.

I mean, she didn't like Chromatica on first listen, and then ended up giving the album a second try. So I wonder which little monstrosity threatened her family?

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 1

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

Yea it seems like she might just be baiting for views with this announcement lmao

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2

Nathaniel Arven

she's wise omg. there are like 2 billion of swifites out there... don't play. 

edit the problem is not the swifties... it's the math... the more they are, the more there are angry stans among them... They are not more toxic than any fanbase in general. 

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 3

Chromatislaps
14 minutes ago, Levine said:

Swifties can be very toxic, like any other stans, but she has had to deal with toxic LMs before... so I think it's just not worth the trouble for her, and that's her full right

Gorehound

omg someone PLEASE edit together all the moments where Ajay totally lost her f*cking sh*t to a song (shreaking, head banging, flipping her dreads, mOving etc)  and put it to TTPD. :lmao:

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 12

Anderson123

She know she's gonna get dragged by the fans and it must be draining mentally speaking having to deal with that.

• Like 1