💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unreleased Gaga songs on Spotify

GagaGame

Featured Posts

GagaGame

Mother Monsta has arrived, and so is the (upcoming) lawsuit!! 

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"
  • YAAAS 7

SOON

Is Mother Monsta's rise a threat to Gaga?

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
Posted (edited)

Will be down. Thanks

Edited by Tinnitus15

Flippy

I wish they stayed on Spotify :bradley: it’s so good to hear these on there without having to do a whole thing on my computer :madge: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Madame Goo Goo
30 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I wish they stayed on Spotify :bradley: it’s so good to hear these on there without having to do a whole thing on my computer :madge: 

Just download them to your phone and put them into the Spotify folder on your phone’s files. Then they’ll show up in the Local File playlist on Spotify.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Flippy
22 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Just download them to your phone and put them into the Spotify folder on your phone’s files. Then they’ll show up in the Local File playlist on Spotify.

Wait… does this work on iPhone? I thought for iPhone you had a to do a whole different thing

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

olive specter
30 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Wait… does this work on iPhone? I thought for iPhone you had a to do a whole different thing

not that i'm one of those people who are fighting what streaming platforms is better, i'm not subscribed to any, i'm still walking with an ipod classic lol

but why do people with iphones use spotify?

not only is apple music designed for your phone, but it has higher audio quality, you can easily add songs to your library and also edit the tags in a way that the songs you added are showing up under already existing albums

you can add DWUW back to ARTPOP for example

does spotify have some special stuff that i don't know about? :^

Madame Goo Goo
9 minutes ago, olive specter said:

not that i'm one of those people who are fighting what streaming platforms is better, i'm not subscribed to any, i'm still walking with an ipod classic lol

but why do people with iphones use spotify?

not only is apple music designed for your phone, but it has higher audio quality, you can easily add songs to your library and also edit the tags in a way that the songs you added are showing up under already existing albums

you can add DWUW back to ARTPOP for example

does spotify have some special stuff that i don't know about? :^

Some people use free Spotify, Apple Music doesn’t offer a free plan. For my case it’s because I used to have an Android and have always used Spotify and don’t see any reason to make the switch. Also I don’t like the Apple Music UI at all.

• Thanks 1

Madame Goo Goo
44 minutes ago, Flippy said:

No, it works! I have many songs that I’ve downloaded and put into Spotify.

• Shook 1

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

I use the iTunes app on my PC to add/edit/upload the files and then just turn on the local files setting on my Spotify app :)

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Love 1

Omar Vela

I don't pay for spotify, but i do for youtube premium so i can have youtube music and make my list with Gaga unreleased songs and fan remixes

YuriG
3 hours ago, SOON said:

Is Mother Monsta's rise a threat to Gaga?

• LMAO 1

emili0

Damn I forgot how much I love No Way :messga:

• Love 1