RAMROD 118,273 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 Her last Insta post only manage to get 290K likes in 2 days since it was posted. She used to get more in one hour with her entries on this app. Why do you think that is? Does this game of cat and mouse she is doing not working anymore? Or is there other reasons? As a fan yourself, why do you think this happened? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VasilisVas 5,213 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 Let’s be real. It’s fair to say Gaga isn’t the it girl and hasn’t been since Born This Way era. Her last big hit was probably shallow and don’t come for me with rain on me. Yes it peaked at number 1 but it’s nowhere to be heard from these days. Gaga doesn’t seem to care much about re-peaking and is only focused on doing whatever it is that makes her happy which seems like it’s acting and make up. I don’t think Gaga cares to smash the charts anymore. I think she proved herself and showed us what a mastermind she is. As long as Gaga is happy so am I and couldn’t care less how her next musical project is received because I’ll gladly listen to it either way. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borislshere 53,667 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 Honestly kept scrolling past it cause I thought it was an older post. It just wasn’t exciting and had a generic caption. Don’t think there’s any big “reason” why this one didn’t do numbers. edit: coming back to this to say it’s kind of exciting. I feel like we get her best projects when she’s super secretive and “boring”. The time before Chromatica was just like this and while granted not much came of the era, it was purely circumstantial. She had such huge plans for that. Just hoping we get the chance to experience this next era in all its glory Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,709 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 Gotta say I unfollowed her Insta a few months ago as it's just a platform for her to promote Haus Labs and pills like cheap influencers... not into that. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,370 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 Yeah . When she first started doing it at the beginning of the year ppl thought she had the album done and finished and now she’s teasing we learned our lesson Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modern Ecstasy2 2,202 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 It obviously feels like teasing but I don’t think that’s what her intention is, she’s just sharing because she’s excited. I would rather content from her than none at all. She seems to be in a really healthy mindset these days where she is just doing what makes her happy and I love that. “Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bradley 60,531 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 It will rise again when the era kicks off. Popularity waxes and wanes, it's very natural. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
palma 8,918 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 yes. release the damn album already. Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bloody Matt 5,457 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 I don't care one bit. I'm just happy seeing her happy while creating music. That's all that matters. Let her share that if she wants. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
David Ward 9,613 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 14 minutes ago, Lucas said: Gotta say I unfollowed her Insta a few months ago as it's just a platform for her to promote Haus Labs and pills like cheap influencers... not into that. I still follow her, but this is honestly why I don't really interact with her socal media pages anymore. Plus, I'm rarely on insta or twitter. It's not intentional, its just that I don't physically like or interact with most of her posts anymore because of some of the content she puts out. So I see less of her posts on my feed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 I think a lot of us have accepted that the album isn’t coming any time soon and I personally don’t like being teased for months/years with no concrete thing to look forward to. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,908 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 32 minutes ago, VasilisVas said: Her last big hit was probably shallow and don’t come for me with rain on me. Wrong. Rain On Me was a hit, along with Shallow and Always Remember Gaga this Way. Bloody Mary also scored some moderate success too. Credit where credit is due. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Battle 4 Ur Life 6,782 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 it’s more of a story worthy “content” imo. I was just like, “cute, NEXT!” ”Why’d ya come around me with an ass like that?” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Babylon Dynasty 1,860 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 kinda, won't get as excited as some months ago until a proper annoucement Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,908 Posted May 4, 2024 Share Posted May 4, 2024 Sadly, yes. It means Gaga won't be able to sell out football stadiums anymore and will have to settle for Baseball ones. Oh well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.