Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will you buy M&G at Gaga’s next tour?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

I recently saw my favorite BAND, The Veronicas, they had reasonably priced M&G tickets, however my dumbass thought “oh nah I’ll just get regular GA ticket.”

but then like two weeks leading up I realized I wanted to make it special so I looked and they were sold out of M&G but still had a vip soundcheck experience so I got that at least. But I really regret not also doing the M&G.

id love to do a M&G with Gaga someday, but I just know it’ll cost thousands ….

would y’all do it? have you done it? How was it???

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Head Empty

Back in 2019 I made it my goal to do a M&G one day, but then ticket prices started to skyrocket and Gaga rarely does them anyway. 

So I don't think I will, unless I somehow get rich :messga:

• Love 1

Controversiaga
3 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

Can’t afford it ❤️

Same 😭😭😭. But my desperate pathetic ass would legit consider financing it via PayPal or Klarna or SOMETHING 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Anderson123

Probably not because they're gonna be so expensive and I usually have to book flight tickets and hotel too for these events. I don't think she wants to do these anymore, did they do these for Joanne Tour ? I know Chromatica not for COVID reasons.

• Shook 1

himerosxo

I’ve done meet and greets at Joanne ($1.5k) + Enigma ($2k). She hasn’t been offering them for Jazz & Piano even after Covid restrictions eased up. Maybe she doesn’t resonate with having people pay to meet her? 

If she brings them back in the foreseeable future, possibly! :ohwell:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

NATAH

how do y'all comfortably afford a M&G ticket? that's my entire life savings GONE just for 10 seconds and a photo with a celebrity :messga: 

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

MOT

Unless the money is earmarked for charity I wouldn't even consider it for a second. Imo artists shouldn't sell m&g's and fans shouldn't buy them. They indicate a mutual disrespect imo. 

• Love 1

LadyxGaGa

i would personally love nurtec m&g or one for her like main pop girlie tours 

huttont

No way for Gaga. I know I’ll never be able to afford that.

I was fortunate to do The Veronicas M&G in Columbus. They even signed a printed photograph that I took of them 15 years ago at my very first concert. I’m glad you at least got to do the soundcheck tho! Which song did they perform @Controversiaga?

• Love 1

RAMROD

Yes. If it is available and I am fats enough :flower:

I have separate budget exclusively for Gaga shows, and the savings are good enough for a couple or three M&Gs at the moment 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem

I've never gotten M&G for Gaga 'cause they're way too expensive. Then from the other artists I follow Lola doesn't do M&G's but she does soundchecks + early entry tickets so I do try to get those and Belén does M&G and they're pretty cheap (like 60€) but I've never been able to get them 'cause they sell out super quick. I've gotten to meet her after all the shows I've been too tho'. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.