Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The delusion is real.

Anyway I think Aura without the laughs and with a Telephone continuation video would be the biggest hit of the album. Everyone who has listened to aura loves it

And where on earth did you get the statistics to make this claim?

The delusion is real.

Anyway I think Aura without the laughs and with a Telephone continuation video would be the biggest hit of the album. Everyone who has listened to aura loves it

besides everyone I've played the song to ..  I mean most people won't even give it a chance after listening to the Intro...  Then after the horrible Intro comes a semi horrible verse :giveup:  Then the heavenly chorus may just keep the people from changing the song, but It will definitely not make them buy the whole song just because of 2 good choruses..

1. Remember which song got a bigger boost than Do What U Want after SNL? Gypsy.

2. Remember which song got a bigger boost than Applause after The Muppets? Gypsy.

3. Remember which song sold 50.000+ so far? Gypsy.

4. Remember the highest charting song WW after the album release? Gypsy.

5. Remember the highest charting song in the countries where the Muppets aired? Gypsy.

6. Remember which song's performance shooted ARTPOP to #2 in Japan? Gypsy.

7. Remember which song is STILL charting in the top 1500 after 7 weeks? Gypsy.

The slayage just won't stop :gaga:

1. The DWUW performance was just horrible though :rip:

2. No, Gypsy didn't. Well, if you go by numbers it rose it did, but in sales Applause did

3. Applause, DWUW :troll:

4. Aura

5. DWUW

6. iTunes is irrelevant for album sales in Japan. Red is still #1 in Japan on iTunes :toofunny:

7. Venus too, right?

No, I don't order my tastes based on how something charts. I love Gypsy, but I think it's too safe and wouldn't be the smash y'all hope and think it'll be. And when it doesn't even reach the top5 of the HOT100, I'll come here and say 'I told you'.

What about Venus ? It will probably reach top 50 on Hot 100 with the help of the video ...

were there 21M in the Netherlands or ? I forgot :rip:

In Bulgaria are 7M :rip:

Close to 17M in the Netherlands :rip:

This country is so small, yet so many people :rip:

What about Venus ? It will probably reach top 50 on Hot 100 with the help of the video ...

:dies:

Seriously now, Venus is not the kind of song that GP will like. 

You know the video would be flawless and would have chances to send it straight to the top10

I can't even imagine a video for Gypsy. like seriously. Gaga having a basic video where she travels the world or what

You know the video would be flawless and would have chances to send it straight to the top10

I can't even imagine a video for Gypsy. like seriously. Gaga having a basic video where she travels the world or what

I can't Imagine a video for Gypsy either, I can Imagine a flawless video for Venus, but Gaga on the other hand :giveup:

1. The DWUW performance was just horrible though :rip:

2. No, Gypsy didn't. Well, if you go by numbers it rose it did, but in sales Applause did

3. Applause, DWUW :troll:

4. Aura

5. DWUW

6. iTunes is irrelevant for album sales in Japan. Red is still #1 in Japan on iTunes :toofunny:

7. Venus too, right?

It wasn't horrible lol it just wasn't very exciting. The vocals were good and at the end of the day the song was still played to the same amount of people as Gypsy.

You can't compare it to Applause and DWUW because they are already songs that have had pushes so obviously they will trump any other album track if we're comparing them like this. Not even just Gypsy but all of the others too.

Gypsy has been the best performing album track

Venus is not in the top 1500. Gypsy is.

Honestly I can't really imagine a video for Gypsy either and I don't know why. Then again I can't imagine one for DWUW either.

It wasn't horrible lol it just wasn't very exciting. The vocals were good and at the end of the day the song was still played to the same amount of people as Gypsy.

You can't compare it to Applause and DWUW because they are already songs that have had pushes so obviously they will trump any other album track if we're comparing them like this. Not even just Gypsy but all of the others too.

Gypsy has been the best performing album track

Venus is not in the top 1500. Gypsy is.

But Venus is getting 2x more Spotify streams than Gypsy.

Or Gypsy her video would turn out TEOG 2.0 but even worse

It can, but It can also be great.

In the end of the day TEOG slayed more than a lot of songs because It's a great song.

She'd better release a great song that will smash radio with a bad video - Gypsy

Than relying on a video to save VENUS from flopping into oblivion.

Paper Gangsta

1. I'm speaking % wise not chart position wise.

Example: after the Muppets aired in several countries last week:

53 Applause 0.1976 0.1752

93 Gypsy 0.0912 0.0000

2. Venus was already released as a promo single so it doesn't count. Gypsy was the highest charting album track followed by Aura then G.U.Y

1. But half of people watching the show allready had DWUW so effect was obv smaller

2. Gpysy wasnt highest, at least not all the time, i remmber seeing ARTPOP and Aura

Archived