Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

Whispering

What? :eek:  I feel like I watched a completely different interview than some of you!

These questions were set up before this show was ever aired. Gaga and Ellen discussed the questions, the tone of the interview and what Gaga wanted to do with that time. It wasn't meant to be a fun "let's play silly games" type interview! Gaga knew she could discuss deeper subjects with Ellen because they have a long history and she feels safe there with Ellen.

That interview did more for Gaga with the soccer mom audience at home this than any "fun pop-gurl" interview could have come close to doing. Seriously, if all you are looking for is some crazy, happy, mindless pop girl, Miley Cyrus is touring and there are still plenty of tickets available! 

This interview was in no way awkward, it was following a predetermined line of questions. Its subject matter was set before it ever started. There was a specific goal with this interview.

Ellen wasn't bored, she was listening! Gaga wasn't sad, she was real!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Cool interview, but she needs to learn to answer the questions she's given and stop preaching. I need the Gaga from TFM era back, the Gaga that wouldnt talk about her personal life but only about her music. Sorry, but I dont give a fock about what you do with taylor.

The negative vibes people are picking up are really just her being honest and open, instead of playing a character of what she thinks other people want to hear.

As far as I've seen beyond Ellen's bubbly, fun side she has always had a serious, business-like side.

CroatiaGeisha

Ellen brough up that Elton criticized her, and Gaga did her best to make that a sweet and relatable story. "He's like my gay dad."

When did he criticize her? Didn't he say that tabloid article was fake? :huh:

Also, why does she keep saying thank you for still liking her and that she is surprised? What does she think happened that people no longer care about her?

​​​​Well actions speak louder than words. Look at the album sales.Look at the hateful magazine covers (saw Rolling Stone and shook my head :( ), the fans on Twitter, the album reviews that focus more on her persona than the album, and fans on here that think it's funny to poke fun of her having problems with d--gs. I can go on forever. :noparty:

What's this about?

RAMROD

She is so cute and talkative there.

Very good interview.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yuck.

What has always made Gaga special and stand out in the crowd is her passion and hard work. I didn't become a fan because she was mysterious - it was only when I saw what type of person she was underneath it all when I began to appreciate her. Her magic is in her super human love and obsession with creating and entertaining. How she is still this devoted to her craft after 5 years of craziness from the media and the public is the real mystery, in my opinion.

She's either going through a rough time or is entering a new phase in her career where she wants to be more open... or both. I think you should consider the fact that maybe her problems and her personal life are directly related to her art and creative process. If you dont like the fact that she wants to inform people of what's really going on in her head instead of promoting an image or a persona that doesn't exist for the sake of sales, then maybe you should consider being a fan of any other pop singer for a little while.

That's exactly what I'm talking about  :sweat:

I wouldn't have a problem with her being honest if she reflected that with the album, but she's saying the album is so fun and rave-like and she only talks about Dope  :noparty:

But I totally understand different points of view. I was just expressing my feelings about this particular interview.

Kindness rules all.

SpaceAce

That's exactly what I'm talking about  :sweat:

I wouldn't have a problem with her being honest if she reflected that with the album, but she's saying the album is so fun and rave-like and she only talks about Dope  :noparty:

But I totally understand different points of view. I was just expressing my feelings about this particular interview.

Makes a little more sense - although I think there's a duality to the album that makes what she says about true. It is a fun pop album but it has it's dark moments. Just really tired of all the negativity that fans here like to dwell on.

Makes a little more sense - although I think there's a duality to the album that makes what she says about true. It is a fun pop album but it has it's dark moments. Just really tired of all the negativity that fans here like to dwell on.

I know  :noparty:

I rewatched the interview and I feel Gaga expected a different reaction from Ellen and the audience. Like, she waits for people to laugh or to cheer, or she waits for Ellen to say something, but they don't react. That's why I think the interview was awkward. 

I don't know. It's just that I love when they get together and it was really different this time imo  :sweat:

Kindness rules all.

Think of it like a fun rave that you go to to forget your problems- Dope represents those problems. Both go together.

Whispering

Cool interview, but she needs to learn to answer the questions she's given and stop preaching. I need the Gaga from TFM era back, the Gaga that wouldnt talk about her personal life but only about her music. Sorry, but I dont give a fock about what you do with taylor.

She's gone and she's not coming back. Gaga has grown up on moved on from that time. That's like asking someone in college to go back to thinking and acting like they were a freshman in high school. You can't do it. Life has happened and you are different. Same thing with Gaga.

Her stories about Taylor were perfect for this audience. The demographic that watches this show ate that up. Some of this era seems to be about repairing the damage with the GP from the BTW era.

MelbHawker

Can I just say.... that brunette hair suits her so much! I actually hope we see more of it, it's a breath of fresh air. So beautiful!

Nice interview. She's so laid back and honest. And I love how she's preserving Michael's clothes. Makes me love her even more!

Archived