• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• JaggedMonster

• MikeyMoonShine

• MonsterOfSpain

Zedd not being popular with the GP at the time means nothing. EDM was becoming increasingly popular on pop radio, he's with Interscope, so she used him to capitalize on that. RedOne's productions on The Fame were pretty uninspired sooo...

And you're still beating around the bush with the fact that she's a pop artist who cares about charts. Deal with it. "I just love the music, not the bling" shouldn't be taken literally. I would dig to see your sales predictions but I don't care enough; I'm sure they were a bit higher than 260k.

Anyway, this is a dumb argument. It just annoys me seeing people act like 260k is a great number that they're happy with when this is obviously below what we expected months ago. I'm glad that she's #1 but I'm not going to be blinded with delusion and act like this is a good number. 

Your statements on why she used Zedd just make no sense at all :rip: Take some time.

If Gaga REALLY cared about charts, her album would be full of songs produced by Dr Luke and Max Martin. She'd probs have a collab with Pitbull in there.

Her most daring collaborator would be Nicki Minaj.

Instead, who has she gone for? EDM DJ's who are largely unknown in the top 40, rappers and R&B artists who haven't been relevant in years (no shade), and performance artists like Marina Abramovic, sculptors like Jeff Koons, and avant-garde theatre directions like Robert Wilson.

Edited by Michael

I hope Gaga becomes the first mainstream artist in a while to sell more in her SECOND week tbh :nails:

I would love it too, but at this point it's just impossible. ARTPOP's currently at #8 on iTunes. 

BULATIO

I think that we have to happy with that. She reached the first place! It's cool! Fernando does not have an album, but there is a talented DJ ZED. Lady Gaga will continue to work with DJWS. More DJ ZED in ARTPOP-2

P.S. sorry from my bad english  :excited2:

AgusPop

260K :party: I'm Ok

This year was bad for the pop females in general.

but Gaga's peak was with BTW, I think Katy's peak is Prism

Edited by PaulPop

Torsoface

And please less DJWS on ARTPOP 2.0 !

Couldn't agree more. DJWS is ok producer but he clearly can't make hits. Gags, hire RedOne plz plz!!!

Americano

well I guess he jumped shipped today :ohwell:

Judging by the fact Gaga lost 75% of her American fanbase between 2011 and 2013, be glad he's still posting here.

monketsharona

Couldn't agree more. DJWS is ok producer but he clearly can't make hits. Gags, hire RedOne plz plz!!!

I don't want her to stick with DJWS as main producer, to me Zedd and Madeon did a very good job on their songs. Redone wrote Gypsy with Gaga and that's my favorite one from ARTPOP...

She have to work with Garibay and RedOne again !

I love ARTPOP that's far better than BTW but I miss TFM big hit songs ! 

MikeyMoonShine

I am much happier than I thought I would be. Her WW numbers are looking good and now it's apon us 260 isn't bad at all,  :party:

Edited by MikeyMoonShine