💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wants G.U.Y to be the third single.

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

how many times have we heard stuff like this

oh well we find out i guess! not all fan's are liars though  

GUY should be a single.  It's the song most likely to remind people of Poker Face and Bad Romance.  A Solid pop song with a great groove.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenMortuana

Gags wants it as a single? A.K.A it'll never be a single

imRHXIfGKcwCS.gif

What is that :wtfga:

This is probably the most important question in this thread. :ohno:

I think it is the perfect choice. Would do super well, plus leave Gypsy to end the single streak with a friggin BANG.

I am here for this.

Whatever, I'm so done with Gaga's singles choice  :dead:  First, fan voting 2nd single: Sexxx Dreams, then announce Venus => now Do What U Want  :awkney:

Im not sure if people will like the "Touch me, touch me, please retweet " part. That part is annoying. Rest of the song is great though.

1. APPLAUSE

2. DO WHAT U WANT

3. G.U.Y.

4. GYPSY

5. SEXXX DREAMS

The Perfect era :flutter:

OMG perfect!!!!!
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

PlanetChromatica

Just like she told an Australian fan in summer 2011 that Heavy Metal Lover was going to be a single?  :megaflop:

Poor Venus got thrown in the dirt and stomped on.. T_T It's never talked of anymore. It's considered "overrated" now. D: My fave will never.. *Sigh*

VENUS!!!! What happened to all the Venus love? Im sorry but it's the best track on the album. And it's the most Gaga-esque. Oh, and imo, GUY's chorus is the weakest on the album. so....yeah.

Poor Venus got thrown in the dirt and stomped on.. T_T It's never talked of anymore. It's considered "overrated" now. D: My fave will never.. *Sigh*

Im With u there! 100%. Its ****ed up!

Just like she told an Australian fan in summer 2011 that Heavy Metal Lover was going to be a single?  :megaflop:

It was sent to US radios in Feb 2012, we could have had the 6th single but no  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived