💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's all remember about this mess

Jenniferella

Featured Posts

Daredevil

I remeber people saying Gaga was going to cover a Edith Piaf song with EDM :laughga:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait who's dot...

I don't know! He was just some random twitter person that posted all this random stuff about Gaga... It was so weird... :ohno:

Ehhm, Gaga tweeted about "The Applause" in early 2013.

7-4-11_Amen_Fashion_005.jpg

'The Applause' was rumoured way back in mid 2012.

Gaga Medicine

I remember the Lindsay Lohan thing...It sounded so fun...I was so hyped for TEA too and those fake instrumentals (Private in Public, Poison, Antidote, that ****ing AMAZING instrumental that was said to be the ARTPOP instrumental)...Than the real ARTPOP came and it didn't impressed me that much.

Do you know what ARTPOP instrumental I am talking about?It was so Gaga...Oh my god if that was real...The pre-chorus is so Red One.

the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dH21i_XIh0&hd=1

And these vocals fit perfectly on the chorus of the instrumental, remember?"(Sorry couldn't find the link of the vocals).And "Music Gaga, put the music on and you'll sing" was the pos chorus after the chorus that I coudn't understand the lyirics...That's why I thought it was real, because the melody was just perfect for the intrumental and the voice was Gaga for sure.That song was just everything I was waiting to be on ARTPOP...Guess that's why I didn't like the real ARTPOP that much.

Does anyone knows what I'm talking about? lol

J e s s e

And the private in public rumours :lmao:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I dunno..just feeling it 

"We're both convicted criminals of thought"

Not sure why she'd call it Element of Crime tho... :laughga:

PRIVATE IN PUBLIC WAS THE BEST TITLE

tumblr_inline_mxez41Zi8e1r3aiwe.png

Hahahaha, that picture... I was totally stanning for Private in Public! I like it way better than ARTPOP. When I first heard the title, it was impossible for me to erase the Andy Warhol connotations, and I thought it was tacky as hell to just flip around the two words of a major form of art. Like, really? You just switched the order of two words? And this is supposed to be the most creative album era ever?  :coffee: 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived