Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - DWUW IMPACTS RADIO TODAY! (11/5)

Americano

Featured Posts

Great. That actually means that every ARTPOP cope is a piece of art for more reasons than the music. Thanks for answering!

+The music video and maybe ArtRave.

She has the Iheart thing also and probably a tv show or two that we dont know yet.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

She has the Iheart thing also and probably a tv show or two that we dont know yet.

The promo schedule is great!

OMG I have topped 4,000 posts and I didn't even notice! My Gaga addiction :legend:

MATHERS LOOKS LIKE A MOTHER: Early indicators on Aftermath/Interscope's brand-new Eminem album are exceptionally strong, pointing to a chart debut next week that could well be north of 700k. How high can the hip-hop megastar go? (11/5p)

let's hope it doesn't have any longevity

but I think Gaga's #1 is safe :)

VforVendetta

Let me read the Billboard review.

Its great! They still also gave Prism a similar review :flop:

MANiCURE - An obvious choice for a future single, the buoyant "MANiCURE" provides everything that a pop fan aching for a new "Pokerface" would want. With a chorus that's grafted onto the listener's brain after a single listen, double-meanings stemming from shouts of "MAN! CURE!" and a colorful arrangement highlighted by a funk guitar breakdown, this ode to superficial perks graces the high ceilings of Gaga's hits.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/review/5778227/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-track-by-track-review

MANiCURE should be a single tbh

the song is so catchy and fun

What is OBAMA

Eminem gonna sell 700k(HDD)

let's say 675-740k the radio

so his second week will most likely be under 350k for sure

ARTPOP has that number 1 in the bag

I agree with MANiCURE.

I want Gypsy / G.U.Y / MANiCURE as future singles. Maybe Sex dreams if the era is still doing well after 5 singles.

Its great! They still also gave Prism a similar review :flop:

They did? I dont care. They praise her and the album more than the score shows and they were able to speak so good about some deffects that some fans were good only to point out over and over again.

Sorry if this has been asked... If ARTPOP sell 300k with preorders, does that mean applause will be 300k less?

VforVendetta

MANiCURE could really smash or really flop. Still its my second favorite on ARTPOP after Venus.

pie-kun

Cool, three 70+ reviews so far for Metacritic!

Also, DWUW is actually increasing, it's just that a lot of temporary songs (Eminem's album songs, The Voice, Bieber, Dope) have knocked it down a bit. It's already up two places from a half hour ago.

Archived