šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Do What U Want' has TWO radio release dates?

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaisHotAF

It impacts Top 40 on the 25th. Our lives are saved.

Thats what I thought. Many Top 40 stations are picking it up today and tomorrow! Good!Ā 

Probably on Grindr

Im really done with you guys if you are all going to hate constantly. How is this affecting your life so much that you must trash everything. Almost certainly this is the only option they had. Just relax please because I dont want to lose this fanbase.Ā 

Hope it's legit even tho it probably isn't :ohno:

Ā 

Well, they work with RadioARTPOP I believe, and majority of Gaga's camp follows them.

Unicorn De Milo

Well, they work with RadioARTPOP I believe, and majority of Gaga's camp follows them.

Oh you should make a thread to clear up the air then

GagaisHotAF

True....... We can only hope.Ā 

Probably on Grindr

It will have longevity if she does promo and it stays top 5 on itunes, then gains on the radio over the next two months. its a good strategy, but if ppl lose interest it'll quickly become a lost cause.

GagaSlayedYou

I respect Gaga's choice, she is the artist.

And even if we want Gaga to slay the charts, we need to leave her team to work, and just be her fans and not her managers or sth.

We cant do anything, but hope everything goes alright for Gaga and us.

Edit: but you're all right even you say we need Interscope to talk about this, and clarify everything.

Archived