💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Do What U Want' has TWO radio release dates?

Americano

Featured Posts

aquaprincess

here we go again

I can't stand this meltdown mode anymore

enjoy the fckn songs - Venus, Dope, DWUW - take them all in, embrace them

let Gaga and Interscope do what they ought to

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was okay and actually excited about them switching the second single...but this is just stupid. Promote NOW before it falls.

Gagaloo911

Say bye to DWUW in Top 20 for awhile y'all  :ghostga:  :knife:

On the positive side, we can see if it shoots up iTunes or not based on real sales...

Everything she does is a lesson she'll learn... Me included, I don't know why we have meltdowns, it's fun with the GIFs I guess...

Directing her own video

Friending a parasitic blogger

Singing about being a warrior queen

Not giving Jennifer enough coupons for free purses... :awesome:

I thought she and her stupid label learned after BTW.....

elijahfan

Well, I think it's a pretty good idea. At least, it won't be stuck in the middle of promo singles, there won't be any confusion. And it leaves some time for her to plan a proper promo schedule for DWUW. At last, this whole situation starts to make sense...!

XoXoJoanneGaga

This seems like a good idea considering everyone was complaining how messy/rushed things were. They have 2 weeks to prepare the radio deals, promo, performances and video

Gaga is Life

Um what :huh: I'm now worried. Surely they see some good in this. Apart from confusion. It makes me confused though. Let's hope DWUW can hold on to sales and popularity until then :party:

This seems like a good idea considering everyone was complaining how messy/rushed things were. They have 2 weeks to prepare the radio deals, promo, performances and video

then why even release do what you want as a promo single.... why not release two promo singles and then finally single 2 in the end... right before the album.....

Catalystluna56

I think this is a good thing guys. Forget about the awkward lull in the charts next week, this means we get proper promo for DWUW.

MahoganySnitch

here we go again

I can't stand this meltdown mode anymore

enjoy the fckn songs - Venus, Dope, DWUW - take them all in, embrace them

let Gaga and Interscope do what they ought to

Archived