Venus Cover [VERY Proud Of This One] [Fanmade]

lodylody

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody

love it. :udidnt: but im over the applause frame by now 

My desperate need for uniformity means that, in my ideal world, all singles would have it :laughga: That's why my fanmade ones do! 

Love it, can you pm me the un-watermarked one please?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

lodylody

It's amazing! :omg:

Can you give me the HQ vesion, please? I may use it on iTunes, it looks so beautiful!

It's ****ing flawless. :excited2:  Can you message me the one without a water mark?

Sent to both of you, enjoy :party: 

Thanks for everyone's lovely comments :hug: 

Love it, can you pm me the un-watermarked one please?

Added you to the PM too :party: 

Aga Gydal

I would personally love it if you made a cover like this for every track on the album (and retaining the Applause cover style too), because I'd definitely use them all. :)

lodylody

I would personally love it if you made a cover like this for every track on the album (and retaining the Applause cover style too), because I'd definitely use them all. :)

:cryga: Thank you so much, that's really sweet of you :hug: 

I'll have to see about doing that though, I only really do it when inspiration hits. But I'd enjoy doing that :party: 

lodylody

Woow! Can you message me the unwatermarked?

You don't have enough posts to send PMs :messga: Have you got an e-mail address I can use?

lodylody

im a new forumstan, hahah.. Yes could you send it to **********?

:laughga: You can remove your e-mail address from your post now if you wish, I'm about to send you the link to the picture :hug: 

:laughga: You can remove your e-mail address from your post now if you wish, I'm about to send you the link to the picture :hug:

okay thank you :laughga: :hug:

Archived