Jump to content

Lady Gaga interview with KISS (Link in OP!)


Americano

Featured Posts

  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

We actually got new information that the surgery will be on the documentary..

But that was said months ago :)

Glad I missed this, I'm not going out of my way to listen to basically the same interview of recycled information over and over :coffee:

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pure Adrenaline

ย what happen did she call? did she say something? why the meltdowns? is there link I could listen to the interview?

ย 

PLEASE UPDATE MEย  :gum:ย  :gum:ย  :gum:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, there is a link to the interview.ย http://ladygaganow.net/?p=11935

ย 

ย 

Does anyone know a place where it's been uploaded? I missed it while I was in class!

ย 

ย 

ย what happen did she call? did she say something? why the meltdowns? is there link I could listen to the interview?

ย 

PLEASE UPDATE MEย  :gum:ย  :gum:ย  :gum:

Link to post
Share on other sites

FrozenKookie

:hug:

Yay! :hug:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Michelle

another pre-recorded interview? I haven't listened, is it the same ole thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Radio interviews are for the benefit of the local radio and their listeners, 99% of which are not going to be "stans" of any artist, and certainly have not been hanging out on forums listening to every single interview. ย Why do you act like every interview should be different and directed to stan concerns that most people don't care about?ย 

ย 

Seriously GGD, get a grip.

I didn't even comment on this thread but...

ย 

ย 

:fthis:

Link to post
Share on other sites

another pre-recorded interview? I haven't listened, is it the same ole thing?

ย 

Exactly the same talking pointsย  :derpga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, I love Applause, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's better than Bad Romance. I like that better than Applause. It's still an amazing song though, I just like Bad Romance better. Not too sure which video I like better though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...