Gaga As 'La Chameleon' -- Critical Reviews

henaub

Featured Posts

VenusWarhol

I thought people would be so harsh on her just because she's a singer and because she's Lady Gaga, but it's seem that she is getting good reviews. I'm happy for her!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dethraydethray

We've basically seen all the Gaga scenes already. I'd say she has about five minutes screen time, if that.

FrozenKookie

How overwhelming she's receiving good reviews after ppl and even her fans called her acting atrocious in her SNL three-way skit and even in Telephone. And I guess it's having a good box-office. I think I'll watch this too :)

John The Gypsy

Yes! Now I can be biased and call her the greatest actress ever and use her as a Muse even more for my theatre classes. :excited2:

Daenerys

Soooooo...... Does she have more than a 5 minute cameo or what?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I never understood why people thought her acting in Mary the Night was horrible. I always thought she had potential based off of that and her natural delivery of "You guys are still here?" for that SNL MV. Granted, this role isn't a dramatic emotional back-and-forth that showcases her range, but you still have to have some acting capability to pull off ridiculous and over-the-top too. 

I never understood why people thought her acting in Mary the Night was horrible. I always thought she had potential based off of that and her natural delivery of "You guys are still here?" for that SNL MV. Granted, this role isn't a dramatic emotional back-and-forth that showcases her range, but you still have to have some acting capability to pull off ridiculous and over-the-top too. 

:tea:

Pole dancer

Rollercoaster

Why do some people doubt her acting skill? She's a trained actress with experience on stage, she acts in all her tours, shows and videos, she pulled off Tarantino style "badly edited and acted on purpose" acting in telephone and was decent in mtn.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived