• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEVDALIZA

• Unicorn De Milo

• Hypocrateen

• elijahfan

jeff koons is one of the most iconic and successful artist of all time, I think it's safe to say that WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS.  :fail:

Edited by Gilly

jeff koons is one of the most iconic and successful artist of all time, I think it's safe to say WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS.  :fail:

:yes:

Hypocrateen

jeff koons is one of the most iconic and successful artist of all time, I think it's safe to say that WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS. :fail:

This. I trust him :nails:

Unicorn De Milo

jeff koons is one of the most iconic and successful artist of all time, I think it's safe to say WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS.  :fail:

this

finally someone with sense on this thread

I'll be a little sad if she isn't on the cover.

Same, as long as her face is on the cover, I'll be happy with this!

elijahfan

jeff koons is one of the most iconic and successful artist of all time, I think it's safe to say that WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS.  :fail:

This. I mean.... an album cover made by Jeff Koons, for Christ's sake... QUEEN, tbh  :pawsup:

Exactly.

Im surprised people here don't realise how shrewd she is. She knows Katys is ...not great, she wants to get word out that hers is a lot better. And it worked because its obvious that it will be. Koons collages are really cool. Katys on the other hand looks like a douche ad. Those two fans are doing what she wants them to do imo.

Nervous Unicorn

On citymod.tumblr.com, they posted the Elle interview (scanned it) where Gaga says the album cover is a statue Jeff Koons made of her.

On citymod.tumblr.com, they posted the Elle interview (scanned it) where Gaga says the album cover is a statue Jeff Koons made of her.

:/

And Nick Knight is an OBE. He is one of the best regarded, successful and critically/commercially acclaimed photographers of our time. There are a lot of people here that don't like the Born This Way cover though.

• Shadow locked this topic