💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be here for Gaga doing Applause or Gypsy at X Factor UK :excited2:

There's like 6 days from the Jingle Bell Ball to the Finale right? Perhaps she could take the 1h plain ride and just do promo in France? That'd be amazing! Or she'll rehearse all week and give a much better performance than DWUW at X Factor UK!

iTunes Update

LkPpq1r.jpg

01. The Monster (feat. Rihanna) - Eminem

02. Move - Little Mix

03. Look Right Through (MK Remix) - Storm Queen

04. Royals - Lorde

05. Story Of My Life - One Direction

06. Counting Stars - OneRepublic

07. Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly) - Lady Gaga

08. Work Bitch - Britney Spears

09. Children of the Sun (feat. John Martin) - Tinie Tempah

10. Eat Sleep Rave Repeat (Calvin Harris Mix) - Fatboy Slim & Riva Starr

11. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

12. 5 AM - Katy B

13. Afterglow - Wilkinson

14. I See Fire - Ed Sheeran

15. Booyah (feat. We Are Loud! & Sonny Wilson) - Showtek

16. Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake

17. Roar - Katy Perry

18. Berzerk - Eminem

19. You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You - James Arthur

20. Survival - Eminem

21. Bonfire Heart - James Blunt

22. Can We Dance - The Vamps

23. Skip To the Good Bit - Rizzle Kicks

24. Rap God - Eminem

25. Show Me Love (America) - The Wanted

26. R U Crazy - Conor Maynard

27. Give It 2 U (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - Robin Thicke

28. The Monster (feat. Rihanna) - Eminem

29. Bad Day - Justin Bieber

30. The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) - Ylvis

31. Youth - Foxes

32. Dope - Lady Gaga

33. Talk Dirty (feat. 2 Chainz) - Jason Derulo

34. The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody) - Taylor Swift

35. Juliet - Lawson

36. Wake Me Up - Avicii

37. Burn - Ellie Goulding

38. What I Might Do (Radio Edit) - Ben Pearce

39. Sexy Lady - Jessie J

40. Same Love (feat. Mary Lambert) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Bubbling Under

48. Free (feat. Emeli Sandé) - Rudimental

54. Girls - The 1975

62. On Top of the World - Imagine Dragons

64. Love This Town (feat. Teddy Sky) - Dizzee Rascal

73. Gorilla - Bruno Mars

83. Unconditionally - Katy Perry

Britney is at #4 on the singles update  :shocked:

omg if it out peaks Applause hahahahaha

it won't, she's out of the top ten already, still got 4 days left until the charts out.

Guys do we think she's doing payola right now to keep it in the top 10 for the week it can chart 

Why would she be? It's getting natural increases in airplay just like any new single freshly added to Radio 1. It's not exactly rocketed to the top ten on airplay out of nowhere, it's at #27 and climbing.

DWUW is just getting a better initial reception to any Gaga single since... I guess TFM days. I can't wait to see where it ends up.

The Marhall Mathers LP sells 73k first day, similar to Born This Way's first day two years ago. Is it gonna take Daft Punk's fastest selling album of the year title?

The Marhall Mathers LP sells 73k first day, similar to Born This Way's first day two years ago. Is it gonna take Daft Punk's fastest selling album of the year title?

even if it does, it's only going to hold that title for a week before SLAYPOP takes it from him.

But srsly yeah he probably will :( I wonder how big AP's first week will be

even if it does, it's only going to hold that title for a week before SLAYPOP takes it from him.

But srsly yeah he probably will :( I wonder how big AP's first week will be

I'm kind of worried cos it could really go either way :ohno: It will be modest in comparison to BTW but still big by 2013 terms, I assume. I just hope it can remain stable throughout the end of the year to rack up a nice yearly total. Do What U Want and holiday sales should help this. Also, if it's true she really is back here in December for Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball maybe she will do Jonathan Ross or something?

Imagine if it got a boost like Rihanna did when she promoted Loud during the holiday season. It opened with 91k then kept increasing week on week until finally hitting over 300k during the week of Christmas :rip: madness. Though that was following 2 separate X Factor performances.

Also, if it's true she really is back here in December for Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball maybe she will do Jonathan Ross or something?

i'm not sure about Jingle Bell Ball, is "@starcount" reliable? 

I'm kind of worried cos it could really go either way :ohno: It will be modest in comparison to BTW but still big by 2013 terms, I assume. I just hope it can remain stable throughout the end of the year to rack up a nice yearly total. Do What U Want and holiday sales should help this. Also, if it's true she really is back here in December for Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball maybe she will do Jonathan Ross or something?

Imagine if it got a boost like Rihanna did when she promoted Loud during the holiday season. It opened with 91k then kept increasing week on week until finally hitting over 300k during the week of Christmas :rip: madness. Though that was following 2 separate X Factor performances.

I am so so hoping she performs at both the Ball and XF. That would drive up sales soooo much

Archived