Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave Commences! [NEW PIECES ADDED!]

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

I am already a big fan of your work and have been following you on LM.com for a long time :)

aaronyoji

And finally, we come to the Piece de Resistance: ART VERITE

This last series basically reaches Gaga's works and life in a much more honest and deep way. I dove into the things that she herself has done throughout her career and made them into further art pieces, hence verite, meaning truth in french. 

First: ArtCarnage 

JD4tjag.jpg

The meat is ART, the jewels are POP. 

Second: ArtVerite 

UnaU5P6.jpg

Note the setting + writing on the furniture. 

Third: The price we pay for protecting our dream

ZMPwYCT.jpg

Probably the most personal, is a scan of a hip/pelvis that i found online. I turned it into a piece of art, celebrating the struggle that helped carve Gaga into who she is, which is what i feel Gaga would do. 

NOTE: Two last pieces on the next page! 

aaronyoji

And as a little treat, a 15 second film i had made out of one of the more pop pieces, Can You Feed My Love? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Ku-lJBs5I

And ALSO, my favorite piece, a GIF that me and a friend made, involving the Fiber Optic Wig.

xMVYi2m.gif

The daytime is ART, the lit wig at night is POP. 

Hauser

Your art is AMAZING omg you should see my facial expression as i observed every single one. I wish i could have them in big posters to put in my dorm room it would look so amazing. Keep up the beautifull work :)

aaronyoji

One last treat! A very recent piece inspired by the lyrics to Aura, basically a manifestation of the idea of the enigma surrounding the pop star, and how people want to sculpt her into what they see in their image, so i premier to you:

niwarr7.jpg

Enigma Pop Star the doll! watch her rise, watch her fall. Dress her up, the hair is fake, just remember to not let her out of THE TANK. 

Wow.  These are so beautiful.  I love them, I love them, I love them.   Keep creating! 

We're all Stronger Together!

aaronyoji

^ thank you! so much. i was so inspired the more and more we got closer to ARTPOP and im gonna keep making ARTPOP inspired pieces, but i wanted to set up a deadline to premier these pieces prior to the actual album being released. so i thought itd be nice to do like a little retrospective on my art. 

dontbesweet

sxFcZPs.png

INCREDIBLE.

I'd love something like this (maybe a more colourful version) for the artwork.

You are talented, Sir!

aaronyoji

Oh ****, these are beautiful. :omg:

wow thank you! definitely the best mile stone post ever :)

warhol killer

no. please. I ****ING LOVE IT :nooo: You are like the modern Graphic Arts Salvador Dali. It’s amazing. help me. :omg:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived