💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave Commences! [NEW PIECES ADDED!]

aaronyoji

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

Welcome! This is the blueprint of my journey for the past year, ever since Gaga announced ARTPOP last august. These are all original artworks that revolve around my growth and understanding with the ARTPOP philosophy. 

Enjoy!

Appetizer: The FIRST ARTPOP drawing i did, inspired by Salvador Dali's "Sleep": Oae5Kx8.jpg Made back in September. 

First Installation: The Birth Of ARTPOP

bKwPbpg.png w8AvcYv.jpg sxFcZPs.png y0uT2q9.jpg

**Note: The second piece represents the contractions of birth. The lines bouncing off the walls of ARTPOP reflect movement and vibrations, like that of the beats in music.

Next: Sex Dreams

UdkoVVa.jpg This piece represents what makes art and pop, almost like that of a s-xual conception. The black lines underneath the two mouths resemble musical bars and staffs, because the product created out of this conception is music. 

She Says Hello In Glow Sticks: kVzqcet.jpg The Blue is ART, the Pink is POP. 

More to Come! Stay tuned..... 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

OMG. These are so amazing! :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

thatfoxyfeeling

This is fantastic. You're a talent. I hope you get recognised by Gaga :)

aaronyoji

Up Next: Fantasy!

What may seem miscellaneous is just an affinity for fantasy and wonder. I feel Gaga's Fiber Optic Wig represents that, so i made a few pieces revolving around it. 

CxBYSlj.png SVnmVI0.jpg IaT8rZX.jpg

***Note: The use of Octopi was a way to turn an uncomfortable animal, an Octopus, (im terrified of them) and make it beautiful. The 3rd photo is also a reference to Salvador Dali with the stands holding up Gaga's arms! 

You Are Now Entering The TANK: This next series is based around the idea of a TANK, which works as an incubation system that tracks your creative thoughts and spurs. It also represents the mold of an artist, and that one must be let out of the tank in order to make something truly special. Note: You may notice censors and lines connecting from the tanked object to outside of it, it tracks your creative thoughts!

CrhjVqx.jpgCODvzBW.jpg This second piece revolves around Gaga's former twitter bio, about pop sucking the tits of art. It basically means that pop is fed its life from art, like that of a new born from its mother. dNdi6L6.jpg

aaronyoji

Next: The POP of ART! This explores the placement of ART into pop culture and mass consumerism. So i decided to make a futuristic soda bottle that still felt like a classic design, almost like that of Coca Cola or Pepsi:

IbRoCum.jpg 

ARTPOP: A Taste Of Revolution! 

hspdXwP.png This third piece was inspired by Disney, with the white gloves and golden logo: Mz8236P.jpg c52c0Ht.jpg 

The Birth Of Venus: This piece stands alone as an appropriation of high art, taking a historical and praised piece and making it modern through art + pop: lYwbvIJ.jpg Inspired by Sandro Botticelli's "The Birth Of Venus"

Archived