Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STREAM: iTunes Festival / SwineFest

ScreamsInSpace

Featured Posts

The performance will be available for ~ 1 month after today - but, I'm sure somebody here will record it and post it!

Oh, and the highlights will also be shown on UK TV...

I know.. but 1 month is not enough :D 

spicemuncher

An average song is 3:30-4:00 minutes long. Let's take 4 minutes per song. 4x7 = 28 minutes.

Give her time for a 3 minute intro, and 2 minutes between each song = 3 + 2x6 = 15 minutes.

That totals up to 43 minutes.

If the VMA performance is anything to go by, I think she's going to do a medley to open the show, sort of like "An Evolution of Gaga" medley leading up to new songs and then closing the show with Applause. I really hope that's what she has in store because it would be amazing.

I know.. but 1 month is not enough :D 

Most sets were ripped in HD last year, but it took them about 3-4 days to surface online. I'm pretty sure it will be done this year too.

If you don't have iTunes downloaded it, register and then download the app - for free! I think if you don't have the app you can't really watch it but who knows.

To see the countdown you just go to the main page find the iTunes festival banner and click it :)

I know as I've watched iTunes festival for past 3 years. You do not need the app you just need iTunes on your computer.

There's an app for this? Tell.me more. Please

The app 'iTunesfestival'. It's a free app in the Appstore. Because of the app you can see Lady Gaga her performance everywhere on iPad, iPod touch, iPhone (if you have wi-fi ofcourse). But you can also watch on iTunes on your computer. 

SomethingMore

If you don't have iTunes downloaded it, register and then download the app - for free! I think if you don't have the app you can't really watch it but who knows.

To see the countdown you just go to the main page find the iTunes festival banner and click it :)

What App ? 

MonsterMarty

I can't watch live tonight, I hope iTunes get it on demand or else some nice person records and uploads it.

• Shadow locked this topic