• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

PrinceTay

so, your perception of how good a song is is purely based on outside validation?

it coulda just been an asshole dj with a personal bias of his own.

djws has probably been the most gracious about this fanbase's demands for ARTPOP and spamming his twitter. has he called us little brats? no. hes been so much nicer than some other twat who thinks hes better than everyone else. 

btw >>> tfm >> tf. and in a few months, ARTPOP >>>> btw >>> tfm >> tf

djws doesnt even complain about anything, idk where the hell you got that from. 

sorry but the fact that youre from atrl makes me question your character..... 

LMAO

tumblr_mf5r8pxjj71qmlxnxo1_500.gif?w=560

Edited by PrinceTay

Sexxx

DJWS is one of the kindest / most responsive people on Gaga's team. Love him

ooooooops

so, your perception of how good a song is is purely based on outside validation?

djws has probably been the most gracious about this fanbase's demands for ARTPOP and spamming his twitter. has he called us little brats? no. hes been so much nicer than some other twat who thinks hes better than everyone else. 

Not trying to start a war here, but your siggy is proof he's not exactly Mister Congeniality XD

PS giving a celebrity credit for not complaining about one unpleasant aspect of their extremely privileged lifestyle is kinda absurd. If he doesn't like fans tweeting questions at him, I'll gladly trade places. (ETA: I don't think he's like that, by the way, I think you're just making him sound like someone who puts up with bad fans.)

Edited by DCMonster

Emvee

I've been hoping it was either DJWS or someone unknown since day one. :flutter:

I mean did the majority of this fanbase not flutter over his mix tapes? :flutter:

LOL, I was a member at Gagayard but it got shut down. Then moved to ATRL but their server sucks ass. So I finally decided to make an account here. Trust me, I love her.

If you say so. I'm just saying, that's not the impression you're giving by being so negative so soon. The fact that you consider RedOne the "main producer" of BTW even though he only produced, like, 3 songs, doesn't really help your case, either.

LOL, could of been an asshole dj? There's a reason why BTW songs are rarely played on the radio anymore. Let's be real.

DJWS doesn't complain? Didn't you read his tweet an hour ago about people doubting him?

ooooooops

If you say so. I'm just saying, that's not the impression you're giving by being so negative so soon. The fact that you consider RedOne the "main producer" of BTW even though he only produced, like, 3 songs, doesn't really help your case, either.

Yeah, I mean, I waited at least 10 posts before becoming a total b*tch. :)

PrinceTay

Yesss! You better read her for filth! Lol

tumblr_mf7ayp8uku1qmlxnxo1_500.gif

aaronyoji

Not trying to start a war here, but your siggy is proof he's not exactly Mister Congeniality XD

PS giving a celebrity credit for not complaining about one unpleasant aspect of their extremely privileged lifestyle is kinda absurd. If he doesn't like fans tweeting questions at him, I'll gladly trade places. (ETA: I don't think he's like that, by the way, I think you're just making him sound like someone who puts up with bad fans.)

lmao hes not perfect, but hes been much more gracious to this fanbse than other prodcuers that i can name cough...

its no skin of his back that weve wanted ARTPOP, hes just happy to be a part of the ride, and i think the way this fanbse blames him for teasing and being a troll just because of our own self hype and delusion is so pathetic. his songs on btw are ****ing dynamite. 

Ok, sorry I meant Fernando being the musical director not RedOne. My point was DJWS wasn't the producer calling the shots. 

ooooooops

lmao hes not perfect, but hes been much more gracious to this fanbse than other prodcuers that i can name cough...

its no skin of his back that weve wanted ARTPOP, hes just happy to be a part of the ride, and i think the way this fanbse blames him for teasing and being a troll just because of our own self hype and delusion is so pathetic. his songs on btw are ****ing dynamite. 

Yeah but all I'm seeing on Twitter is Gaga fans basically sucking his D lol https://twitter.com/DJWS/status/358288583716646912

I'm not one of those people who's against DJWS; I think his productions on BTW were very clean and good, even though I didn't necessary like all of the songs he worked on.

I don't even remember why I got involved in this debate anymore XD

Ok, sorry I meant Fernando being the musical director not RedOne. My point was DJWS wasn't the producer calling the shots.

You're right. Gaga, the producer of all of the songs AND the artist behind the whole album, was. :) And I would assume that as the artist and (most likely) main producer yet again, that she is capable of picking the most talented and capable collaborators to make great music with her. :)

aaronyoji

PDF 7/23 â€@DJWS 2h
We got some non-believers out there, but don't fret, all things will be amazing, but you will feel like a dick when we win so super big. :)

djws's tweet wasnt even in anger or laced with b---hiness :smh: god give him a ****in break. hence the smiley face at the end....

Yeah but all I'm seeing on Twitter is Gaga fans basically sucking his D lol https://twitter.com/DJWS/status/358288583716646912

I'm not one of those people who's against DJWS; I think his productions on BTW were very clean and good, even though I didn't necessary like all of the songs he worked on.

I don't even remember why I got involved in this debate anymore XD

im not really referring to twitter fans, i dont folllow any and cant really speak on their behalf, but here :wtf:

Edited by aaronyoji

Shaney

You're right. Gaga, the producer of all of the songs AND the artist behind the whole album, was. :) And I would assume that as the artist and (most likely) main producer yet again, that she is capable of picking the most talented and capable collaborators to make great music with her. :)

You've made your point, so don't argue with someone who is making falsified statements that don't make sense.  

• Shadow locked this topic