💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ruben Insists ARTPOP Single Info Is Accurate (Rumor)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

@whovianmonster or to keep ratings they wont put her as the opening for anticipation!

For a comeback anticipation is good so maybe its best if she isnt opening act

Remarks like: "when we come back, explosive performance by Lady Gaga" and stuff like that creates hype!

But too late when ppl start turning off tv is no good either. Sometime in the middle like at 9pm is probably good :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oscar

lol no, he's full of ****. Everything he was right about we all could have guessed...read again..album app to come out nov 11th not oct. lol

well, he was right!!!

Solitaire

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=51375&st=0

So 11 days ago my friend Ruben who supposibly knows someone at interscope or something told me the following:

- Lead single name and/or date announced in 7 to 10 days

- Single released second half of August

- Lead single not a collaboration

- Application for Gaga to perform at VMAs was made by label and was accepted

- Album may be out only by early October even though many are expecting it by September

11 days passed so I called him telling me either the info was not accurate, or hes bull****ting me

He then said he doesnt know why the 7-10 day range wasnt met because there was suppose to be some sort of announcement very early July

But he insists he wasnt bull****ting me and this WAS the info he got and believes is accurate

So, im not sure what to think now guys :shrug:

He was right.  :eek:  (except for the album release time, but that's only one thing and Interscope prob had more than one possible release date set.)

You should ask if he's heard anything else  :laughga:

- Previously Sycothisis

Economy

@sycothisis the info he supposibly gets is from an employee he knows that works there

#1 not every rumour among interscope employees is accurate

#2 when rumours are true by the time it gets out to him it may be outdated if there were changes

Either way he doesnt know anymore right now as far as I know :(

Album may be out only by early October even though many are expecting it by September

I feel like if he really had any tea, he wouldn't have been off by this much since the album release date was announced not long after you posted this thread...

@whovianmonster or to keep ratings they wont put her as the opening for anticipation!

For a comeback anticipation is good so maybe its best if she isnt opening act

Remarks like: "when we come back, explosive performance by Lady Gaga" and stuff like that creates hype!

But too late when ppl start turning off tv is no good either. Sometime in the middle like at 9pm is probably good :)

Right before Video of the Year award tbh. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived