Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagabro

Gaga loves everyone  :heart:

Rude people don't return the favor... (well, most do)  :Chica:

gagabro

She needs to praise Lana & Natalia Kills & Marina already Marina stans for her, Natalia said 'we'd have so much more in common than most 25 year-olds in this industry' & although Lana said she doesn't see Gaga wanting to work with her, I imagine they'd make amazing music. :legend:

Waiting for her to collab with Natalia.  :legend: Never gonna happen though, cause Natalia wants to break from the comparisons to Gaga.

She needs to praise Lana & Natalia Kills & Marina already Marina stans for her, Natalia said 'we'd have so much more in common than most 25 year-olds in this industry' & although Lana said she doesn't see Gaga wanting to work with her, I imagine they'd make amazing music. :legend:

Didn't she shade her? I'm not a 100% sure though

She mentioned Florence Welch from Florence + The Machine once in an interview for the Brits 2010. (At 2:41): http://youtu.be/gwgCjAB5DmE

Thank you :flutter: And I know Florence likes her too, still a dream of mine that they'd work together someday

AyaKara

Didn't she shade her? I'm not a 100% sure though

Natalia said she'd get along with her better than other artists & feels artistically they could go well. The 'shade' came from when people called her the British Lady Gaga & she got offended, but it was more towards the people calling her that than Gaga herself :)

Gaga always spreading love and being nice about every one   :flutter:

and what does she get in return?

Hate  :grr:

nick4bty

Hmm I can't find it now but I remember in some interview they asked her if she's ever heard a Miley Cyrus album and she said something like "My sister really loves her so I'm sure I've heard it around the house."

Not to be rude, but isn't this a stretch to call "praise?" She mentioned her, but she didn't praise her. 

GrandchildDavid

She did praise her but the thing is she never actually saw the video or anything....so I don't know if you can really call it praise??

She still praised her nonetheless. :classy:

Not to be rude, but isn't this a stretch to call "praise?" She mentioned her, but she didn't praise her. 

I'd call it a praise. :giggle:

Natalia said she'd get along with her better than other artists & feels artistically they could go well. The 'shade' came from when people called her the British Lady Gaga & she got offended, but it was more towards the people calling her that than Gaga herself :)

I remembered an interview though where their looks were compared and she kinda replied with a "at least I give credit to my team" or something among those lines. Maybe that was someone else :huh:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived