💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Dressing Down?

JbGaga

Lady Gaga's Fashion  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is dressing down because she cant meet the bar she set during The Fame?

• Yes, Its too difficult for her to keep up with her self
    • No, Shes just on break it will come back!
    • Mabey, Her fashion has been declining but thats just ARTPOP

Featured Posts

She can do a classy mixture of fashionable costume by incorporating some nice head pieces, glasses, and wild makeup. The general public found her wildest outfits to be interesting/weird but not s-xy. Every woman wants to feel s-xy sometimes.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JbGaga

Well then the "Unofficial debut"

I don't think she debuted it yet. She didn't focus on lights or anything. She will debut it in her official comeback, with the lights turned off and the wig glowing.

Her fashion is hopefully evolving into something more sophisticated so people can appreciate her talent and not her weird freaky outfits.

TimisaMonster

Lets all hope... Altho the Fiber wigs debut at the rolling stone concert was a fail

The public didn't even notice it....She only showed it backstage and plus, even if it was on onstage....it wouldn't have been bright enough to see! Flop debut of the wig tbh! vI4orak.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JbGaga

Ya 4 sher. Altho that outfit was probably the last time I thought gaga looks amazing and  like her self (on stage look)

The public didn't even notice it....She only showed it backstage and plus, even if it was on onstage....it wouldn't have been bright enough to see! Flop debut of the wig tbh! vI4orak.gif

I disagree. If people don't Appreciate her now there not going to. The Jazz album is the only thing that will change there mind I think.

Her fashion is hopefully evolving into something more sophisticated so people can appreciate her talent and not her weird freaky outfits.

TimisaMonster

Ya 4 sher. Altho that outfit was probably the last time I thought gaga looks amazing and  like her self (on stage look)

Gaga is leaving her best looks for her return for the ARTPOP era tbh! bDqrKTD.gif

soundwave

I really hope that she brings back the 'shock' counterpart to the way she dresses.

I think it not only defines Gaga, but I really enjoy guessing what she will do next.

I also would really like another shock performance like the 2009 VMA's, crossed

with the shock that was the meat dress.

JbGaga

I hope so

Gaga is leaving her best looks for her return for the ARTPOP era tbh! bDqrKTD.gif

TimisaMonster

I hope so

But we won't see that fashion for another 6 months.... :dead:

dirtypunx

I don't think shes dressing down because she can't meet the bar. I think shes dressing down because its time for her to dress down. Outfits on stage are one thing, but the Ziggy Stardust era of her career is going to officially start fading out with this new album I think. She can still look fashionable without wearing 10" platforms and an over the top catsuit lol

JbGaga

6 months? try never gaga retired early!  all is lost

But we won't see that fashion for another 6 months.... :dead:

Lmao announcing your exit as if we care....  :awkney:

No she will continue using those outfits because that's Gaga

k bye

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

TimisaMonster

5oufWsE.gif

JbGaga

I think she will always look fashionable. However its just not Gaga. That's my opinion I guess.

I don't think shes dressing down because she can't meet the bar. I think shes dressing down because its time for her to dress down. Outfits on stage are one thing, but the Ziggy Stardust era of her career is going to officially start fading out with this new album I think. She can still look fashionable without wearing 10" platforms and an over the top catsuit lol

Lmao announcing your exit as if we care....  :awkney:

Well you took the time to quote and answer sooooooooo

ny-pose.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived