💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Dressing Down?

JbGaga

Lady Gaga's Fashion  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga is dressing down because she cant meet the bar she set during The Fame?

• Yes, Its too difficult for her to keep up with her self
    • No, Shes just on break it will come back!
    • Mabey, Her fashion has been declining but thats just ARTPOP

Featured Posts

JbGaga

Do you think Gaga is dressing down because she cant meet the bar she set during The Fame?

I think everyone has noticed that Lady Gaga's fashion has been changing to a more normal appearance. I've noticed ever since she started wearing furs its been changing. What do you think?

Discuses your opinion. If you wish Gaga would go back to a certain style then post or if you like her current style post.

I only ask because when she was asked about her fashion in the beginning and she would say  "This is me this is how I dress even when im at home and alone" - (Something like that). So it seems things have changed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She reached a level she doesn't need to rely on shocking fashion to be recognized anymore. She isn't "the singer that dresses like a insane person" anymore. She is Lady Gaga now.

SEVDALIZA

I really hope her weird and awesome clothes come back :legend:

operating from another world

Future Lover

Well yeah. She can't just wear crazy outfits all of the time and expect people to be shocked every time. At this point in time, normal is the new shocking for Gaga. Whenever there's a news story about her with a recent pic, the comments always say:

"Wow, she actually looks normal"

"Without all that crap on she is actually pretty"

Once the GP gets used to her being "normal", she'll go back to her outfits.

Pierre

Maybe it isn't time to couture and avant garde outfits yet.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

She doesn't need to to get attention anymore. And since she has been easing into/in a media blackout since the beginning of last year (In America at least since the Ball never really came here) she wouldn't want to draw attention to herself at all and her clothes would do that. 

Little Fagt

i want her to wear extra-freaky stuff again(she will ofc).

C'mon, ur talking about a woman who put giant vagina, robot horse, a giant castle and all to her concert..

pr6pc.gif

EthanPamyu

i miss her extravagant outfits. But ill stand by everything she choices to do.

Pierre

pr6pc.gif

That girl is so lucky. :king:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

GagaObsession

I am hoping that she is bringing a more laid-back classy style to us ready for 'ARTPOP' era. 

wiltedbliss

She reached a level she doesn't need to rely on shocking fashion to be recognized anymore. She isn't "the singer that dresses like a insane person" anymore. She is Lady Gaga now.

This

JbGaga

She was Lady Gaga then to.... In fact she would stay "Im Lady Gaga even my mom Calls me Gaga"

So that's not a valid. She dressed up because she said it was her not for attention (Maybe she did it secretly for attention that's possible)

Well yeah. She can't just wear crazy outfits all of the time and expect people to be shocked every time. At this point in time, normal is the new shocking for Gaga. Whenever there's a news story about her with a recent pic, the comments always say:

"Wow, she actually looks normal"

"Without all that crap on she is actually pretty"

Once the GP gets used to her being "normal", she'll go back to her outfits.

I don't like her normalness its not Gaga to me... idk

And usually the non fans are the ones who say the normal stuff. And I could care less about them.

I don't I find it boring. but that's yours and mine opinion I guess :)

I am hoping that she is bringing a more laid-back classy style to us ready for 'ARTPOP' era. 

She was Lady Gaga then to.... In fact she would stay "Im Lady Gaga even my mom Calls me Gaga"

So that's not a valid. She dressed up because she said it was her not for attention (Maybe she did it secretly for attention that's possible)

What I mean is that she isn't defined by her fashion now, she reached a higher level that she is recognized by the whole package. And it was obviously for attention, lol.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived