Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher: "Won't hear Gaga duet because she doesn't like it"

Innovative

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's her music.   :shrug:

Exactly, I fully understand the desire for new music, but if it's not in Gaga's best interest to release it, that should be respected amongst the community. 

Really don't get the words that are being flung around in this thread, and hoping it gets leaked. I trust Gaga's judgment a bit more than Cher's, tbh. xD

dirtypunx

Leak it!!!!11!!1! :cryga:

Demo. I also am no fan of The Fame demo, but the final version slays. Don't judge a book by its cover.

demos are rarely that different from the finished product. neither was the fame demo

demos are rarely that different from the finished product. neither was the fame demo

The verses had completely different melodies + lyrics.

Remember, TGT is a duet - meaning even if they did not change the melody there's still the possibility that they changed the structure.

dirtypunx

The verses had completely different melodies + lyrics.

Remember, TGT is a duet - meaning even if they did not change the melody there's still the possibility that they changed the structure.

I just honestly don't believe the melody and structure would've been that different. And to top it off I don't like Cher's music (sans maybe one or two tracks from the 60s/70s).

I just honestly don't believe the melody and structure would've been that different. And to top it off I don't like Cher's music (sans maybe one or two tracks from the 60s/70s).

We never know until we hear it.

I don't listen to Cher either, but I'd love to hear how their vocals would (not) work with each other.

dirtypunx

We never know until we hear it.

I don't listen to Cher either, but I'd love to hear how their vocals would (not) work with each other.

I wanted the collaboration to happen so that Gaga could collaborate with someone as legendary as Cher. So i'm not not disappointed. But when Cher said Gaga didn't like it I kind of laughed because from what we've heard neither do I lol I'd like assume it would leak one day but people are so stingy with unreleased material.

I wanted the collaboration to happen so that Gaga could collaborate with someone as legendary as Cher. So i'm not not disappointed. But when Cher said Gaga didn't like it I kind of laughed because from what we've heard neither do I lol I'd like assume it would leak one day but people are so stingy with unreleased material.

A collaboration with Cher really is iconic. Maybe that's why Gaga didn't want to release it and will wait until they collaborate on a kickass song? I hope so.

Galactic Mess

Ikr! Cher must think the song has a lot of potential... I trust her judgement. I'm Praying it will leak soon haha

Reading that part actually made me feel a little sad wow

FrozenKookie

I pity Cher on this, but yeah I can't blame Gaga nor anyone but these ppl still saying it's really awful. C'mon we've just heard the demo not the final version. They only have the right judgment on it. But It's still sad tho, I still want the song lol but I really trust Gaga when it comes on decision making. Not ordinary pop b---h continuously spitting songs.

Omegahedron

Leak it!!!!11!!1! :cryga:

Demo. I also am no fan of The Fame demo, but the final version slays. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Fair play. The Fame Demo is a little weak on production and the vocals need reworking . . . but the basic tune is there, as is the concept, and a solid lyrical foundation. In someways actually, I really like the Fame demo lyrics as an alternative version.

Based upon the demo, The Greatest Thing would need a heck of a lot of reworking to get it up to the high standards of Gaga.

gagabro

It was funny during the rally when Gaga said Cher's name.... I wonder if she did that intentionally to show that there were no bad feelings between them? 

What does this confirm exactly? Does this mean that the solo version and the duet version will not make it on the album? 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived