Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher: "Won't hear Gaga duet because she doesn't like it"

Innovative

Featured Posts

Innovative

Cher is live on Andy Cohen's WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE! and he asked her about the duet with Gaga. Her response was on the lines of:

"We recorded it but it wont be released because she doesn't like it. She's an artist and has her say and doesn't like it. I love it, I think its great, I play it to myself." 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that song was not even that good anyway

I can live without it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

RAMROD

Well we already hear this last week when she was interviewed on the backstage of The Voice

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chic

Everyone's all like "I didn't like it anyway"

Well that's nice except for the fact what you heard was a quick demo with weak vocals and the wrong instrumental.

The new version has been said to have improved vocals, an obvious duet, a more dance-y instrumental and an overall clean-up, never mind the many other possible differences such as lyrical changes and tempo adjustments.

The same thing happens in every thread mentioning TGT, and they're all the same people who say the Bad Romance demo is soooooo different from the actual version we got, so I don't understand the TGT logic in that respect

Shadow

Shame, what does it say when Cher likes it and Gaga doesn't?  Maybe it will leak someday...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Robotboy

if thats true that its in fact gaga who won't let it be released then she's really a b---h. i hope it gets leaked :cryga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Shadow

if thats true that its in fact gaga who won't let it be released then she's really a b---h. i hope it gets leaked :cryga:

It's her music.  :shrug:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Robotboy

It's her music.   :shrug:

so? then she shouldn't have agreed to make the duet and making all of us want it for years now? she should have just give it to cher alone then because she always loved that song :P

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Miel

I think it's very commendable that Cher respected Gaga's vision on her own original song. However,

Shame, what does it say when Cher likes it and Gaga doesn't?  Maybe it will leak someday...

I do think Cher has some say in it, if she was involved in its final production. Hopefully we'll hear from it one day.

3 points in and ready for more

Doogi

Yeah it pisses me off that Gaga "doesn't like it"

Just.... wtf. :crossed: :Taylor:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived