Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Superfan: Lady Gaga (Download link added)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 minutes my ass. 28 minutes left. it started at 44 minutes.

I was talking about how the hell I was gonna type in the Pi symbol to download it. :dies:

DarlingLeather

I really liked that, Perez is sweet and cute with Gaga. They love each other.

I was really happy to see that Edge Of Glory footage, where she is on the bridge hanging on the pole and she drops, I remember seeing that performance and wondering about where she dropped off. I wondered if she did in the crowd. I loved that wig and black outfit so much too. I like her with the black side facing, she should do a whole black wig like that. She looks good and like an unruly Snow White and a bit like Amy Winehouse.

That was fun to watch, Thank You for posting..especially to Jennica!

JohnnyVersace

Ah, I was shown meeting her! And they played such lovely parts. The whole special was so great, it really showed her personality.

Jealous.

Really loved it! Perez is always rather pompous, but it was nice to see them interacting without a set of questions in a comfortable atmosphere. This feels like FOREVER ago, the Monster Hall and all.

I loved the interview, but it kinda made me depressed that I wasn't able to go to Monster Hall, it seemed like such an amazing night and i'm sure for those who did go it would have been really great to see what went on behind the scenes. Hopefully she has another show like this in the future so i can attend :L

monsterdevotion

Wow she is never this cool and open, you can tell Perez really is her friend I mean he has been with her since before she was big(though it gets annoying when he says it 339493 times), you can really tell how real she is and amazing, I loved the interview one of my favorites ever

I actually kinda thought their friendship was sort of superficial haha! she looked so cute! I was legit loling at when she changed like 3 ****ing times in his house... :toofunny:

Ah, I was shown meeting her! And they played such lovely parts. The whole special was so great, it really showed her personality.

I knew that was you! You looked amazing!

upintheclouds

I think it would be such a great idea if she married couples during the new tour. I think she should just shorten the name to the Electric Chapel Ball and then run a contest to find the couples.

Archived