💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Perez Hilton Superfan: Lady Gaga (Download link added)

Jase

Featured Posts

*Perez_Hilton_Madonna_T-shirt_with_Lady_Gaga_01.jpg

In a brand new series for ITV2, the infamous celebrity blogger Perez Hilton will be giving viewers the chance to explore his unique friendships with some of the world’s biggest stars.

Perez Hilton Super Fan will see the US star gain an intimate insight to four global superstars, including Lady Gaga, Kelly Rowland, Katy Perry and Enrique Iglesias as they open the doors and allow him to take a sneak peak into their fiercely private lives.

In the first show of the new series, Perez is joined by global phenomenon and close friend Lady Gaga as they spend some truly unique time together in not one, but two different continents. Beginning their journey in Hollywood the pair also jet off to Sydney, Australia for the most extraordinary access that only these two best friends can deliver.

The show features deliciously private and exclusive interviews, antics and moments, from the close friends cooking together in pyjamas to behind-the-scenes at performance dress rehearsals and backstage concert moments. Perez Hilton’s access to Lady Gaga is unprecedented; it’s an hour of Lady Gaga, as you’ve never seen her before.

Perez Hilton said: “I can’t wait to make sweet love to the airwaves of British television! We will be making lots of babies! And I’m thrilled that our first episode is a very special look at the intimate life of one of the biggest superstars on the planet and one of my best friends, Lady Gaga.â€

*DOWNLOAD: http://www.fileserve...V.XviD-C4TV.avi

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll watch the interview but I hope the show flops like 'MTN' :flutter: Oh, and Perez, I'm sure Gaga doesn't consider you a best friend. :)

stream? cause I dont think it will be on youtube for copyright and the show is 1 hour long!!!

how many hours left

Almost 4 hours.

I'm gonna try and tune in! :party:

Perez looks better fat :toofunny:

GianniVersace

i wish there was a way to get video off a sky plus box :( id upload the full hd if i could ah well :) really looking forward to this.. behind the scenes of sydney monster hall :)

Princess Zelda

Almost 4 hours.

I'm gonna try and tune in! :party:

Perez looks better fat

Has he ever been thin? :toofunny:

Robotboy

stream? <3

and oh no the creepy american idol look is back 8)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Archived