Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I'm most excited about the Mii characters to be honest :laughga: Like customizable characters that look like us, how much more amazing could it get :giveup:

Like customizable characters that look like us, how much more amazing could it get :giveup:

Proper pop girl mii fights

That'll be interesting  :teehee:

Anomaly

How did I not know of this thread's existence?

With all of this hype for the new game, I'm strongly considering hacking Brawl so that I can get new characters. Has anybody else here hacked Brawl yet?

I'm guessing Palutena will be included, the troll thing they did with her trophy and Pit with his new final smash. Hm hm.

quoting myself cause apperantly I guessed it right!

not fond of the Amiibo idea at all tho.

I played both Smash Bros 3Ds and Wii U. The gameplay is so buttery smooth and looks awesome :legend:

I played a free for all on the new Battlefield and won as Zelda. When we were in line the employees told us to group up into 4, and I just so happened to be right in between two groups of 4 people so I had to play with 3 of the event organizers people :flop: But still won in the end. It was Zelda (me) vs Wii Fit Trainer vs Samus vs Fox. I got the Smash Ball after it kept bouncing from one person to another and let me just say the Smash Ball this time around is MUCH more durable then Brawls.    

They gave out free Smash logo button and stickers. If you preordered, you get a gold smash coin when you pick up the game.

zexion_armando

tumblr_m0cm62z69x1rq535ko1_500.gif

and repent

lol no. We could have Mewtwo come back, but instead we got a dirty floppy X/Y pokemon.

Haroon

lol no. We could have Mewtwo come back, but instead we got a dirty floppy X/Y pokemon.

The blasphemy :Chica: Greninja is amazing :legend:

Truth

You mean the most overused pokemon to milk cash except Pikachu? At least Greninja is something new

Haroon

I played both Smash Bros 3Ds and Wii U. The gameplay is so buttery smooth and looks awesome :legend:

That's what I was most worried about with the 3DS version, whether it would play as smoothly as something like SSB needs to :omg: 

zexion_armando

Truth

You mean the most overused pokemon to milk cash except Pikachu? At least Greninja is something new

Charizard called.

Also, at least Mewtwo is cool, unlike that dirty overexposed rat.

lolno

Archived