💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slay Redstreak Slay Thanks you <3 :wub::legend:

If i get my codes I'll be giving them out here :legend: I think the codes are Region locked so Japan can only get japanese codes for the demos, and EU can only get EU codes for their DS's so Im not sure how well then can be distributed :shrug:

Early access Smash Bros Demos (outside of Japan)

You get the demo now. Otherwise, you'd have to wait until Sept. 19

for the 3Ds or Wii U?

What are the codes for?  :duck:

Demo download of Smash 3DS. They're releasing a demo download next week but you can only play that 30 times before it locks :rip: This download code one is unlimited :giveup:

BY THE WAY GUYS it's region locked. Tanner's code didn't work for me :noparty:

Redstreak

How do you know if your account is Platinum? :confused:

If you accumulate 600 Nintendo points (at least that's the number for the U.S.) during the Nintendo year you have Platinum status. The codes are for people who got Platinum during the previous Nintendo year that ended in July.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

If you accumulate 600 Nintendo points (at least that's the number for the U.S.) during the Nintendo year you have Platinum status. The codes are for people who got Platinum during the previous Nintendo year that ended in July.

I've been Platinum since MK8 came out :huh: Weird that I haven't recieved a code :confused:

Redstreak

I've been Platinum since MK8 came out :huh: Weird that I haven't recieved a code :confused:

From the email I got it says it's randomly selected platinum members.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

From the email I got it says it's randomly selected platinum members.

Ohhhh I thought it was all of them :dies: Thanks for clarifying :laughga: I feel less panicked now :dies:

I'm not upset/angry if I can't play it anyway, only a few short weeks left and they don't have the characters I want to play as on that demo :shrug: Plus I have other 3DS games to purchase and play and finish before then :giveup:

Archived