💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - Track "Applause" here!

Americano

Featured Posts

Just bought Ellie's Burn. Worth every cent I spent :worship:

What country do you live in?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dangerous Man

• Klou

• AURA

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

artpopmess

i hope holy grail goes number one soon

Edited by artpopmess
don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Pure Adrenaline

Guys what if really Gaga release ARTPOP at 29th  :eek:  and then becomes some huge smash and make the nomination list and than the success becomes even bigger then wins Album of The Year (selling 3+ m copies in US btw Sep - Jan) and than end up selling 10 + m copies in the US becoming the last album to ever get Diamond cert.  :whitney:

lol .... not really 

:omfgaga:  ....but still it's a possibility and y'know dat ARTPOP ...... is about possibilities  :lolgaga:  :derpga: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

i hope holy grail goes number one soon

:udidnt:

is that possible? 

Well practically I live at the border, so it was

Well, make it to this year Grammy deadlines would be a great idea, she has no real bug competition. She just needs a good album and get those Grammys

I was thinking about it and if the lead single for ARTPOP is released in August, the second single would be impacting radio around December.... NOT good. December is a horrible time for a song to be impacting if it's not a lead single.

I was thinking about it and if the lead single for ARTPOP is released in August, the second single would be impacting radio around December.... NOT good. December is a horrible time for a song to be impacting if it's not a lead single.

She could always release it in November 

Robotboy

i dont see why she wouldnt release the album in time for grammy nomination? i guess she could have it for the neeext grammy, but then it will probably be harder to win album of the year which i see no competition in so far 

tumblr_mnhnu1JOSn1r6fm6zo1_500.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

She could always release it in November 

MTN was released in November :lolgaga:  Whether it's released in November or December it probably won't make much of a difference since they will be adding the Christmas songs to radio during that time period. Let's just hope the second single is such a huge smash that it isn't hampered by the holiday radio freeze.

Well, make it to this year Grammy deadlines would be a great idea, she has no real bug competition. She just needs a good album and get those Grammys

Probably the critics will give it to JT's album

MTN was released in November :lolgaga:  Whether it's released in November or December it probably won't make much of a difference since they will be adding the Christmas songs to radio during that time period. Let's just hope the second single is such a huge smash that it isn't hampered by the holiday radio freeze.

I'd like to see the 2nd single being released in the week between Christmas and NYE tbh.

MTN was a fifth single and that makes a difference, I'm sure the second single will do well ;)

I'd like to see the 2nd single being released in the week between Christmas and NYE tbh.

If a single is released to iTunes that week it would see crazy debut numbers. I don't know why labels won't do that since it's the best sales week of the year. Gaga could debut a single with 800K+ easy if released that week.

MTN was a fifth single and that makes a difference, I'm sure the second single will do well ;)

Just like You Da One :teehee:

Just like You Da One :teehee:

I loved that song, I still don't know why it flopped so hard.

By the way wasn't "The One That Got Away" released in November?